MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Heer Officers visor

Article about: My third visor to compliment my KM and LW visors. It may have to be SS next time Well I can but dream !! Thanks to member William Kramer Nick

Oh but they are addictive! I bought one. Now I have three and another on the way. Same thing that happened with me and helmets.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Officers visor
    P
    Many

?

Very nice visor, i like it alot. Now you need to get another just like it, only with the eagle in standard hight.

?

Nice cap. Three questions to this one: has the sweat band been re-stitched by hand? Is it one of the rare pieces with an original z-wise twisted cap-cord? Has the metal ring of the crown slipped out of place (on the left when you look at it, it seems to be no longer directly under the top panel but underneath which explains the "uneven" look of this left side).

Heer Officers visorHeer Officers visorHeer Officers visorHeer Officers visorAttachment 958904My friend in Europe is always right. Someone needs to adjust the cap wire spring to restore the shape of the cap cover. It takes some art to do,
    but it is possible. The wire has to fit in the slot in the lining and the padding of the cap.

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    Oh but they are addictive! I bought one. Now I have three and another on the way. Same thing that happened with me and helmets.
    Watch out because four soon becomes five.................. !

happy hats.

cheers

Tony

?

Quote "Someone needs to adjust the cap wire spring to restore the shape of the cap cover. It takes some art to do,
    but it is possible. The wire has to fit in the slot in the lining and the padding of the cap."

Thank you F.-B. Should be no problem as long as the spring is not corroded. There are caps where the spring is so rusty that it literally sticks to the lining and every attempt to shift it would break it. So first check its condition, and then, if you like, you could put it back in the right place.

Heer Officers visorHeer Officers visorHeer Officers visorHeer Officers visorHeer Officers visorHeer Officers visorHeer Officers visorHeer Officers visorHeer Officers visorHeer Officers visorHeer Officers visorHeer Officers visorHeer Officers visor
    Quote by spandau View Post
    Watch out because four soon becomes five.................. !

happy hats.

cheers

Tony
    How right you are, dear friend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2