Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Heer officers visor by Erel - opinions

Article about: Hi all I'm rather interested in this heer visor but being above my upper limit and in the US I'm rather worried about committing to it. It looks original and unmessed with to me but I'm no e

Default Heer officers visor by Erel - opinions

Hi all

I'm rather interested in this heer visor but being above my upper limit and in the US I'm rather worried about committing to it. It looks original and unmessed with to me but I'm no expert.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer officers visor by Erel - opinions
    P
    Many

Hi Tim

It's a good one, lovely Erel made visor. All the right features down to the bow on the back of the sweatband still in situ. pre war manufacture by the look of things and bought through the officers pay as you go uniform system!

vented cockade and the guy upgraded to the "extra" model. Nice doeskin material good looking visor.......hell what's not to like.

In fact I might buy it myself................just kidding.

Hope that helps

cheers

Tony

?

Very nice!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

A truly lovely looking visor, and clean as well. Go for it, you will only regret it later if you don't.

Heer officers visor by Erel - opinions
    Quote by spandau View Post
    Hi Tim

It's a good one, lovely Erel made visor. All the right features down to the bow on the back of the sweatband still in situ. pre war manufacture by the look of things and bought through the officers pay as you go uniform system!

vented cockade and the guy upgraded to the "extra" model. Nice doeskin material good looking visor.......hell what's not to like.

In fact I might buy it myself................just kidding.

Hope that helps

cheers

Tony

Looks good from my houae, a beauty and one of the best cap makers IMO

MAP
    ?

Wow. One looker from 1,000 yards away!!!! Probably not cheap!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Great looking cap friend.

Do love the look of it. It's not cheap (to me).

It's also not from a dealer which worries me, but from a long term forum member with many posts which is reassuring.

MAP
    ?

Not knowing who it is...but I would think you would be in good hands. This is a beauty and no "rookie" visor. Generally you would find a cap of this quality in the collection of advanced collectors.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast