Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Panzer enlisted man's Schiffchen.

Article about: New acquisition. Have been talking with a friend about his side cap since the SoS. Yesterday at the show here in Texas he shoved it my hands and said "pay me as you can". It has lo

TWS
    ?

Default Heer Panzer enlisted man's Schiffchen.

New acquisition. Have been talking with a friend about his side cap since the SoS. Yesterday at the show here in Texas he shoved it my hands and said "pay me as you can".

It has lost one grommet and has about a 1.5" section where the bottom lining stitches have popped, but is otherwise extremely nice.

Heer Panzer enlisted man's Schiffchen.Heer Panzer enlisted man's Schiffchen.Heer Panzer enlisted man's Schiffchen.Heer Panzer enlisted man's Schiffchen.Heer Panzer enlisted man's Schiffchen.Heer Panzer enlisted man's Schiffchen.Heer Panzer enlisted man's Schiffchen.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Panzer enlisted man's Schiffchen.
    P
    Many

Terrific cap...hard to find with the soutache....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

TWS
    ?

Thank-you sir. One of the honest and knowledgeable dealers has one on his site that is a bit more "affordable" than this one, but the soutache has been removed and the eagle has an abrasion to the chest. I was tempted to get it instead, but paying a little more for a better condition example up front is always the better strategy in the long run.