Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Heer Panzer officer visor cap by Erel

Article about: And another visor for my small Heer visor cap corner, this one a 'double Erel' and distributed by Hans Durbeck of Vienna... I do like the shape of this one... Cheers Bob

Quote by SteveR View Post
    I believe that pink in the Luftwaffe signified engineers. I may be wrong friend.
    That is a Drop Dead beautiful cap friend.
    You are starting to establish a very nice headgear collection. Congratulations
    Thanks Steve, and yes, "Rosa" or Pink piping is for Luftwaffe Engineers, but they were only an organisation that was filled by officer ranks,
    the Rosa/Pink piping for NCO's and Other Ranks was for Panzerjaeger within the Field Divisions. Here is a Rosa piped visor for OR's/NCO's
    which would have been worn by some one within the Luftwaffe tank hunters in the Field Divisions.

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Panzer officer visor cap by Erel  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Panzer officer visor cap by Erel
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    The distributer....
    To the cap: veeery nice!

To the distributor: Went there at the beginning of the 1990ies, he was still selling (modern of course) caps and uniforms then, primarily fire service articles. He then moved from Bergstraße to the outskirts of Vienna, has closed down meanwhile.

To the stamp: any ideas to the C.W.?

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    To the cap: veeery nice!

To the distributor: Went there at the beginning of the 1990ies, he was still selling (modern of course) caps and uniforms then, primarily fire service articles. He then moved from Bergstraße to the outskirts of Vienna, has closed down meanwhile.

To the stamp: any ideas to the C.W.?
    Nice to know he survived right up to the 90's. I can't help with the 'CW' stamp though, would love to know as well.

Cheers

Bob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2