Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Panzer officer visor cap by HPC

Article about: Hi all, A recent find locally, a reasonably nice Panzer officer visor cap by HPC (Hermann Potthoff of Coesfeld), a bit of slight moth damage and some grazing but overall a nice cap with a bi

Default Heer Panzer officer visor cap by HPC

Hi all,

A recent find locally, a reasonably nice Panzer officer visor cap by HPC (Hermann Potthoff of Coesfeld),
    a bit of slight moth damage and some grazing but overall a nice cap with a bit of slight damage. This one
    doesn't have the HPC breather system through the wreath.

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Panzer officer visor cap by HPC   Heer Panzer officer visor cap by HPC  

Heer Panzer officer visor cap by HPC   Heer Panzer officer visor cap by HPC  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Panzer officer visor cap by HPC
    P
    Many

And an image of the Potthoff factory on this receipt....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Panzer officer visor cap by HPC  

Nice Visor Bob

Nice cap. A good find, especially locally.

Terrific Sattelform Bob--great score....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

MAP
    ?

Agree. Great shape to this visor. Very smart
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Now that's a sharp looking visor.

?

A very handsome cap, congratulations.

BobS

Wow, what a find (and local to boot), she's a BEAUT! I'm not even having any luck finding a simple NCO infantry cap online, nevermind local (I've moved on, lost interest), so this really quite a piece of luck, and the condition is outstanding. Thx for posting and the great pics.