Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Heer Panzer schirmmutze

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold The cap was made in Neuruppin, a Pz garrison in the Mark Brandenburg. I think it is an old saw of collector lore that III. Reich caps "...never had grey interiors.

?

Default Re: Heer Panzer schirmmutze

Or maybe FB we've miscalculated? These are just bits of wool and leather after all. Not a reason for anyone to get interested in?

My cat just fell off her stool that leads to the window, if I had had my camera ready, that would have been £250 in my pocket and prime time television, such is life..

An anthem of our time..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Panzer schirmmutze  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Panzer schirmmutze
    P
    Many

Quote by BenVK View Post
    In answer to my own question, no, some people do not!

Luckily we have others like FB.
    Our mutual admiration society is likely irritating to others.

Historical knowledge with its complexity is too difficult in the 21st century.

Uniformkunde in its higher sense is also a relic of another, distant epoch.

These things are fetish objects, especially these cussed "sculls" which are still only worth about 15 pfennigs as they were in another time.Heer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutze

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Or maybe FB we've miscalculated? These are just bits of wool and leather after all. Not a reason for anyone to get interested in?

My cat just fell off her stool that leads to the window, if I had had my camera ready, that would have been £250 in my pocket and prime time television, such is life..

An anthem of our time..
    I am sorry for the cat. Cats fall and land upright, while the fore head free pressure fetishist lands on his posterior.

All the best to you, dear colleague, and thanks for the picture of the feline.

A pleasing expression to signify, as you say, a nervous and troubled time.

No amount of stitching and Luftkissen can lessen the pressure on this writer's forehead, that is for sure.Heer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutze

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I am sorry for the cat. Cats fall and land upright, while the fore head free pressure fetishist lands on his posterior.
    I will sleep with a smile on my face!

I prefer the smile on her face, but I wish you much peace and serenity amid the travail of the epoch.Heer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutze

You and I seem quite unable to stay on the theme of hats for very long. Maybe ten years of posting about this stuff has taken some huge mental toll on me, I guess.Attachment 182446Attachment 182447Attachment 182448Heer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutzeHeer Panzer schirmmutze

Fb you kill me again...lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3