Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer Panzer schirmutze

Article about: Saludos, este sombrero se ha vendido en Ebay por 631 euros según su dueño , dice , y dice que es original, estuve tentado de hacer una oferta, pero me encontré con un montón de dinero para q

Default Heer Panzer schirmutze

Saludos, este sombrero se ha vendido en Ebay por 631 euros según su dueño , dice , y dice que es original, estuve tentado de hacer una oferta, pero me encontré con un montón de dinero para que te crea , y el precio de venta para este tapa se parece bien o muy alto ?

Excuse my poor English, a translator
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Panzer schirmutze   Heer Panzer schirmutze  

Heer Panzer schirmutze   Heer Panzer schirmutze  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Panzer schirmutze
    P
    Many

Default re: Heer Panzer schirmutze

I hope you do'nt mind, i translated this for you.

Translation;

" Greetings, this hat has been sold on Ebay for 631 euros according to his owner, he says, and says it is original, I was tempted to make an offer, but I found a lot of money for you to create, and the selling price for This cover looks good or too high? "

Thanks
    Brian

The cap is original but the price is high.

Cheers, Ade.

And that is not a Panzer cap, but artillery(If i haven't slept in class again).
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

What would be the right price for a similar cap?

is an artillery or panzer cap?
    Last edited by Gibello; 08-31-2010 at 10:49 PM.

Someone can tell me anything else?

?

Quote by colletorww2 View Post
    And that is not a Panzer cap, but artillery(If i haven't slept in class again).
    Hi Vegar

Piping colour doesnt look red enough to be artillery to me, but that could just be the way the photo/link has come across.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Greetings, I got this picture of a known page and the color of the pipe is the same, on page puts it panzer.
    someone can take a cable?

?

Hi Gibello.

The bottom line is, if the piping is RED, then its ARTILLERY, but if the piping is PINK then its ARMOURED TROOPS, but, and its a big but, it could also be any of the following:
    General Armoured Commands; Armoured Division Staff; Rifle Brigade Staff; Armoured units; Anti-tank units; Armoured trains; Motorcycle units; Armoured training regiments; Armour schools; Army School of Motoring; Motor Maintenance troops. However, as is fairly well known, the Third Reich Waffenfarben system got "chopped and changed" throughout WW2 with units being authorised different colours almost at a whim, for example, depending on the time span, motorcycle troops could be seen to be wearing gold-yellow, rose pink or light green waffenfarbe

BTW, the fact that it has a chin strap in this style points it towards being a junior rank, NOT officer.

As usual, I am willing to stand corrected as appropriate by others more knowledgeable than me.

Hope this is of some help.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

PS: If, as you say, the waffenfarben piping is the same colour on the two hats that you have posted photos of, then I would say that the colour is definately Rose-Pink and therefore belongs with the Armoured troops etc list that I have posted above.
    Last edited by jimpy; 09-01-2010 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Spelling/grammar/addition

Sorry I made you another question, the price of 625 Eur for a panzer hat is a fair price under the conditions of the photographs that have been put first?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast