Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Heer Panzer schirmutze

Article about: Saludos, este sombrero se ha vendido en Ebay por 631 euros según su dueño , dice , y dice que es original, estuve tentado de hacer una oferta, pero me encontré con un montón de dinero para q

?

Default re: Heer Panzer schirmutze

Quote by Gibello View Post
    Sorry I made you another question, the price of 625 Eur for a panzer hat is a fair price under the conditions of the photographs that have been put first?
    Sorry mate, that is one question that I CANNOT help you with.

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Panzer schirmutze
    P
    Many

Colours when viewed on a monitor can look different between different machines. But to me it is Pz pink.

One point to bear in mind: early pre war Pz pink was often a much darker shade than later wartime versions.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Colours when viewed on a monitor can look different between different machines. But to me it is Pz pink.

One point to bear in mind: early pre war Pz pink was often a much darker shade than later wartime versions.

Cheers, Ade.

Fair do's Ade and duely noted mate.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

?

First cap posted, the one on ebay, looks Pz pink piped to me. Plus it's an early Pekuro bought privately and not an issued contract cap. The price IMO was not a bargain but a bit less than any dealer would ask for it, that's for sure. I would expect a price of at least 800 euros on any dealers website. Whether it would sell for that much is another question though.

Also, bare in mind that most caps on ebay.de have no eagle insigina any more. It might seem unimportant but when you're bidding, do you factor in the price of a replacement eagle? You should. Also, this cap has some issues in regards to the sweatband. It's been poorly repaired around the front. That's something else that will effect the value.

Nice panzer cap ! the price is normal for a beginer....

See Panzer caps for comparison. I think it is Panzer, or Panzerabwehr, and not artillery.

see attachment Heer Panzer schirmutzeHeer Panzer schirmutze

This was a nice hat, I should not have sold it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2