Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Schiffchen with Panzergrenadier Soutache

Article about: This Heer Schiffchen is a recent arrival. Due to the premium associated with an authentic Panzergrenadier cap, I had my good friend Lenny W check it out for me prior to purchase. The Soutach

TWS
    ?

Default Heer Schiffchen with Panzergrenadier Soutache

This Heer Schiffchen is a recent arrival. Due to the premium associated with an authentic Panzergrenadier cap, I had my good friend Lenny W check it out for me prior to purchase. The Soutache had to be added after the cap was made as that branch color came out later than the cap - and after the order to stop adding Soutache. We know soldiers took pride in their units and many added their own Soutache against regulations. Therefore we needed to confirm that was the case here - if not only the cap was good but if the Soutache was applied in an extremely plausible manner. Lenny is highly advanced in this area and since it passed his inspection that was good enough for me.

And because I cannot let MAP have all of the soft headgear fun, I placed it in the middle of a row of "old friends" that are cluttering up my war room.

Heer Schiffchen with Panzergrenadier SoutacheHeer Schiffchen with Panzergrenadier SoutacheHeer Schiffchen with Panzergrenadier SoutacheHeer Schiffchen with Panzergrenadier SoutacheHeer Schiffchen with Panzergrenadier SoutacheHeer Schiffchen with Panzergrenadier SoutacheHeer Schiffchen with Panzergrenadier SoutacheHeer Schiffchen with Panzergrenadier SoutacheHeer Schiffchen with Panzergrenadier SoutacheHeer Schiffchen with Panzergrenadier Soutache
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Schiffchen with Panzergrenadier Soutache
    P
    Many

Very nice side cap, Looks in great condition and well marked. Some very good looking caps in the group shots.

Cheers,
    Bodhi

MAP
    ?

Very nice Todd. I like the fact that it is an anomaly with a period applied soutache! And one of my favorite colors as well.

A great grouping too with a nice mix of types, ranks and branches! Well done!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

incredible !!