Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

heer visor 1st model or pre war?

Article about: hello i have look at this visor in france. the seller gauranty the visor authentic but i look no reference on this model on collector have send me information that it's 1950 visor can you co

?

Default heer visor 1st model or pre war?

hello i have look at this visor in france.
    the seller gauranty the visor authentic but i look no reference on this model
    on collector have send me information that it's 1950 visor
    can you confirm it please.
    i am daggers collector but little interest on visor.
    regards
    heer visor 1st model or pre war?heer visor 1st model or pre war?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement heer visor 1st model or pre war?
    P
    Many

?

This cap has already been discussed here as a fantasy piece - it is a post-war Peküro. See here (post # 67): BRD Poseurs: WH, SS, & KA

?

thanks. i can not look your links because i am a new member...
    regards

?

BRD Schützenverein visor trying to be early WH:

This is what is stated on stonemints post on this visor. Pictures are the same as you posted.

heer visor 1st model or pre war?

?

these pics are not mine they are from the seller. i don't understand .
    *one other post have the same pics visor ? sorry i am new and can not open all the post on this forum.
    and my english is bad sorry

?

A fellow member stonemint......a visor expert, has already shown the visor you posted. When I say your pics, I mean the pictures you posted......dealers pic. The pictures are exactly the same, and have been said to be a post war visor. So the answer is yes that another post has the same pics.

Welcome to the forum, and you made a good choice to post the item before buying.

?

Quote by visor View Post
    A fellow member stonemint......a visor expert, has already shown the visor you posted. When I say your pics, I mean the pictures you posted......dealers pic. The pictures are exactly the same, and have been said to be a post war visor. So the answer is yes that another post has the same pics.

Welcome to the forum, and you made a good choice to post the item before buying.
    many thanks for welcome and your answer.
    why i can not look the stonemints post? for look all comments and give this to the dealer. regards

?

The post is located in the CLOTH HEADGEAR section.

Questionable visor hats reference thread. Page #7 Post #67

I am not sure if new members can access this post.

Either way, the visor is bad.

Le chapeau est mauvais.

Here is what these looked like in their BRD untouched state:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture heer visor 1st model or pre war?   heer visor 1st model or pre war?  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Smile

Quote by hanz View Post
    many thanks for welcome and your answer.
    why i can not look the stonemints post? for look all comments and give this to the dealer. regards
    Bonjour hanz,

ces posts sont visible seulement pour les gold-members, c'est à dire pour ceux qui paient la cotisation. Ceux-ci ont le droit de voir plus que les autres, entre autre le guide des casquettes originales et les casquettes douteuses (c'est là
    que stonemint, il est un des moderateurs du forum, a publié les photos de la casquette en question).
    D'ailleurs: ne vous en faites pas de votre anglais, il est assez compréhensible et il y a aussi des membres qui parlent un peu de francais.