Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer Visor Cap opinion.

Article about: Hello gentlemen. This is my first visor cap and pretty much I want to know any details about it. I am wondering if everything is genuine and untouched . Also what kind of visor cap is and in

Ves
    ?

Default Heer Visor Cap opinion.

Hello gentlemen.
    This is my first visor cap and pretty much I want to know any details about it. I am wondering if everything is genuine and untouched . Also what kind of visor cap is and in what service has been used and what rank? ( Infantry,artillery ...etc.? ). Who is the maker? ( It`s a size 58 and there is a stamp on the inside of the sweat band,but unfortunately is faded and is hard to read ). I would appreciate any comments and opinions

Heer Visor Cap opinion.Heer Visor Cap opinion.Heer Visor Cap opinion.Heer Visor Cap opinion.Heer Visor Cap opinion.Heer Visor Cap opinion.Heer Visor Cap opinion.Heer Visor Cap opinion.Heer Visor Cap opinion.Heer Visor Cap opinion.Heer Visor Cap opinion.Heer Visor Cap opinion.Heer Visor Cap opinion.Heer Visor Cap opinion.Heer Visor Cap opinion.Heer Visor Cap opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Visor Cap opinion.
    P
    Many

Looks like a nice Heer infantry (white waffenfarbe) other Ranks Peaked cap cheers Paul

A nice Tellermuetze aus dem Kammer, i.e. issued, and it has the person's name.

MAP
    ?

Paul and FB said it all. Looks like a nice earlier teller style standard issue cap
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

DRK
    ?

100% Original infantry visor , congratulations
    Looks like an early Peküro ( Peter Küpper )
    I can see something like "36" or "1936" on the stamp.......

Theo

Ves
    ?

Thank you Paulscot,F.B.,MAP and DRK. I am curious about the green cap band ( usually I have seen mostly in black color ) and the white piping. Would you tell me the differences? I am still learning

DRK
    ?

Quote by Ves View Post
    Thank you Paulscot,F.B.,MAP and DRK. I am curious about the green cap band ( usually I have seen mostly in black color ) and the white piping. Would you tell me the differences? I am still learning
    The green cap band is common for Wehrmacht army caps , black cap bands can be found on civil visor caps such as Reichsbahn ( german Railway ) , Bergbau ( Mining ) , Feuerwehr ( Fire Brigades ) , Fliegerhorst Feuerwehr ( Airbase Fire fighters ) and early pattern Zoll ( customs ) visors.

Theo

looks a nice cap.

Heer Visor Cap opinion.Heer Visor Cap opinion.Heer Visor Cap opinion.Heer Visor Cap opinion.
    Quote by DRK View Post
    The green cap band is common for Wehrmacht army caps , black cap bands can be found on civil visor caps such as Reichsbahn ( german Railway ) , Bergbau ( Mining ) , Feuerwehr ( Fire Brigades ) , Fliegerhorst Feuerwehr ( Airbase Fire fighters ) and early pattern Zoll ( customs ) visors.

Theo
    and SS.

photos courtesy of Shea.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast