Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Heeres Kleiderkasse

Article about: as noted.

Default Heeres Kleiderkasse

Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-05-2015 at 10:54 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heeres Kleiderkasse
    P
    Many

Thanks to Peter Jenkins and to Adrian Stevenson.

I actually now do think that Waffen SS officers might have been entitled to buy caps from the Heereskleiderkasse.

I know this is going against the tide, and it goes against what I once believed, but in reading all the stuff, I am not entirely unsure that such a thing was impossible.

Hmm.. now that is interesting.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Heeres KleiderkasseHeeres KleiderkasseI have the administrative handbook of the Waffen SS, and I now have the regulations for the Heereskleiderkasse, and membership in the latter was divided into two groups.
    Also, membership in the latter hinged on being in the pay grades applying to officers in general, i.e. army officers, but this privilege was extended to Waffen SS officers, if I read
    the regulations properly.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hmm.. now that is interesting.
    I do not know for sure, but I have spent decades dealing with German military bureaucracy both in its historical and contemporary form.

Most of the administrative regulations in the Waffen SS are, in fact, army regulations that are recycled. That is, as applies to pay, allowances, clothing etc.

Heeres KleiderkasseThere were obligatory members of the army clothing counter and voluntary members. The latter were Beamte and others, but it is not impossible, in theory, that where the Waffen SS did not have a clothing counter
    and the army did, in fact, that SS people might have used it, since they seemed otherwise paid and equipped with army practices.

I paid a fortune for these two volumes, and it is mostly just army regulations.

Not wholly, of course, but a lot of it is same.

Heeres KleiderkasseOne of the intriguing things in the Heereskleiderkasse regulations is the schematic for paying down one's debts versus one's rank.

Heeres KleiderkasseHeeres KleiderkasseHeeres KleiderkasseHeeres KleiderkasseHeeres KleiderkasseHeeres KleiderkasseHeeres KleiderkasseHeeres KleiderkasseHeeres KleiderkasseHeeres KleiderkasseHeeres KleiderkasseHeeres KleiderkasseHeeres Kleiderkasseephemera

Heeres KleiderkasseHere is the passage with the two types of members for the army clothing counter, ca. 1936.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast