Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Heeresbeamten Schirmmütze

Article about: Hi guys, Could I please get your opinions on this cap? Thanks, Mo

?

Default re: Heeresbeamten Schirmmütze

I don't like the color either and it wouldn't be for my collection.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heeresbeamten Schirmmütze
    P
    Many

Hi

I have to agree with the general consensus about the colour.

I had a police cap made of a similar colour and material...please see below as a comparison.

Heeresbeamten Schirmmütze

Also, there are better ones out there IMO, here is another Admin for your viewing.

Heeresbeamten SchirmmützeHeeresbeamten Schirmmütze

cheers

tony

Not for my collection....

Not in denial here of course, I'm just a little confused, do you gentlemen actually just dislike the color? Or by 'dislike', you mean you believe the cap isn't authentic?

I dislike the colour from both an asthetic point of view and originality. We all know field grey can be very elastic when it comes to shade. But I just cannot see this one being passed for duty.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

to me is a mid/late war issued cap, individual ordered caps were differ in color, this is just a cheap work IMHO. All signs as a artificial sweatband, unmarked diamond in free form, wool felt bottom edge under the piping, it's make all good feeling to me. At least fakes made today is near textbook examples, and they are not in cheap branch of service. Admin is one of the cheaper branches, and at least insignia cost approx a 1/3 of the price of the hat
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

For some reason I fancy a mint and avocado salad now......

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Well, I suppose I will pass on it then, if originality is a concern. However, I have to say that I for one really like the color.

I'm a little more open-minded about it. The color, the sweatdiamond, the band, the eagle (if original to the hat) and the sweatband all suggest a mom n' pop maker to me.
    However, you would have difficulty with re-sale due to all these variables if you purchased it.....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

that cap is not "textbook" I dont like grey interior and color exterior, a very unusual cap, not fake not good for my collection...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast