Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help a new guy with tropical cap

Article about: I have been trying to find out if this is any good, I found some the same on dealer sites but need to be sure before listing it in the for sale forum thanks

?

Default Help a new guy with tropical cap

I have been trying to find out if this is any good, I found some the same on dealer sites but need to be sure before listing it in the for sale forum thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help a new guy with tropical cap   Help a new guy with tropical cap  

Help a new guy with tropical cap   Help a new guy with tropical cap  

Help a new guy with tropical cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help a new guy with tropical cap
    P
    Many

?

Nice introduction, and you expect the members here to perform your research work for gain ? Welcome to the "Forum"... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

sorry that was not my intension , I am just learning to get around on here. I was looking at it like maybe I can bring some good fresh stuff for the collectors. I can just assume the dealer stuff is good and advertise as such but that don't sit well with me. I am a knife guy and don't know anything about cloth items.

CBH
    ?

A photo of the inside of the rivet would help . And welcome to the forum .

MAP
    ?

Quote by CBH View Post
    A photo of the inside of the rivet would help . And welcome to the forum .
    Yes, the rivet is a key component. I have (I think) the exact same one (maker and size). If I remember correctly, these mint unissued versions were from what was called the "bee hive" hoard (yes, hundreds found inside bee hives). Whether this is true or not I can not confirm
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

here is one , no flash and no daylight but I hope this helps thanks a lot I really am grateful for the help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help a new guy with tropical cap  

CBH
    ?

Looks pretty good to me , but I'd wait on more opinions .
    If it's good you should considering selling it here .

?

you bet , this is where I got help so it will be listed here. I plan on lots of visits in the next few years now.

MAP
    ?

Here are some quick snaps of mine. Lighting was not ideal but enough for you to compare.

I couldn't expand your photos enough so look at mine (double click, but I had to reduce the file size as my server is really really slow right, probably everyone is using the wifi) and compare the stitching (especially the inside top seam), the rivets (mine are poorly crimped), outside grommets, eagle and cockade as well as the font.

I thought mine was a size 56 but it is teeny tiny side 53. Didn't even fit my son when he was 9!!!

But yours looks good to me. If this is a fake, it has me fooled.

Help a new guy with tropical capHelp a new guy with tropical capHelp a new guy with tropical capHelp a new guy with tropical capHelp a new guy with tropical capHelp a new guy with tropical capHelp a new guy with tropical capHelp a new guy with tropical cap
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Right on... that helps, thank you

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast