Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help with Poliece and Heer artillery visors

Article about: Stopped in a small town antique store while on some business travels, and of course I have to sniff out the millitaria! I found these two visors in a display case. The one I know is a heer a

Default Help with Poliece and Heer artillery visors

Stopped in a small town antique store while on some business travels, and of course I have to sniff out the millitaria! I found these two visors in a display case. The one I know is a heer artillery visor and the other, might be rural police? Not sure of authenticity, so I dident pull any triggers. Let me know what you guys think.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with Poliece and Heer artillery visors   Help with Poliece and Heer artillery visors  

Help with Poliece and Heer artillery visors   Help with Poliece and Heer artillery visors  

Help with Poliece and Heer artillery visors   Help with Poliece and Heer artillery visors  

Help with Poliece and Heer artillery visors  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with Poliece and Heer artillery visors
    P
    Many

The police visor is a post-war BRD visor with added TR insignia (ie, a fake).
    Need better pics of the artillery, but it may be ok
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Police visor is definitely bad, but the heer may stand a chance, but as said above, more pictures are needed.

The Drechler logo has been considered postwar by some. I am not so sure.
    In a weird coincidence, here is an office on ebay right now:

Schirmm
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Sorry guys, unfortunately these were the only pictures I took. The wreath is bullion, but the cockade is metal, which I have never seen such a combination. They were both priced at $350.

Not a bad price for the army visor...IF it is real.

Quote by IllinoisCornFarmer90 View Post
    Sorry guys, unfortunately these were the only pictures I took. The wreath is bullion, but the cockade is metal, which I have never seen such a combination. They were both priced at $350.
    the bullion wreath and metal cockade is not an unusual combination. It is fairly common.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Good info bob, have never seen one like that. What are your thoughts on the heer cap?