Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Hitler's Hat Up For Auction

Article about: Hello Fellow Collectors, One of Hitler's per-war brown visor caps will be auctioned off at the end of this month at the Auctionhouse Andreas Thies Orden, Ehrenzeichen und militarhistorische

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Discuss the thread without profanity in a Gentlemanly manner.
    Harry you also have been accused in the past of the same.

Lets keep the thread moving in a positive direction to avoid closure.
    PM sent to David in this regard.

Larry

Further unrelated topic exchanges should be kept within a PM to each other.
    Larry, do not accuse me of behaving in the same manner as David. I never have, and I never will. However... you would be absolutely right to accuse me of trying to put an end to this kind of behaviour, but it was not me that allowed this to fester in the first place. It should have been nipped in the bud, and to allow it to go on made him even bolder. Why do you defend this cretin?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler's Hat Up For Auction
    P
    Many

The same reason why I defend you and others that have been here for years. Please everyone keep it civil.

There's enough bickering and bad blood in the world today, isn't there? We're all here for the same purpose, so why argue? All it serves is to lower the tone, and bring disrepute to this rather excellent forum.

Regards, B.B.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    There's enough bickering and bad blood in the world today, isn't there? We're all here for the same purpose, so why argue? All it serves is to lower the tone, and bring disrepute to this rather excellent forum.

Regards, B.B.
    Agreed. Unfortunately, moderators cannot cover a forum 24/7, and thanks to Larry for doing so in my absence.
    Lets talk about hats, gentlemen--that is what this forum is about.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

I think the addition of humour in this particular thread helps mask the fact that the man was a monster - a blight on humanity. The reality is that it was four & a half years of hell that have provided collectors / history buffs with a wealth of artifacts from the period to muse over.

Studying aspectsof these and of AH is fine, but we cannot / must not admire him.......

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    I think the addition of humour in this particular thread helps mask the fact that the man was a monster - a blight on humanity. The reality is that it was four & a half years of hell that have provided collectors / history buffs with a wealth of artifacts from the period to muse over.

Studying aspectsof these and of AH is fine, but we cannot / must not admire him.......

Dan
    Very well said.

TWS
    ?

12 years. The thousand-year Reich lasted for 12 years, not 4.5.

Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Quote by TWS View Post
    12 years. The thousand-year Reich lasted for 12 years, not 4.5.

True - but the "hell" i was referring to was the actual war.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Well, this thread took an unexpected turn! Personally, I have no problem with the injection of a little humour in a discussion, but I strongly disapprove of any personal attacks. Let's get back on track...does anyone happen to know what size the hat that starts this thread purports to be?

?

Well, let's see if this question is more interesting: Does anyone know who bought it?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast