Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

HJ side cap

Article about: Recently posted on Craigs list, California, Bay Area. Thought I post it for opinions.

Default Re: HJ side cap

Quote by easterneagle View Post
    Recently posted on Craigs list, California, Bay Area.

Thought I post it for opinions.
    why did you want opinions?was you going to buy or thinking off it? before your told its only 45 mins from me and iam going to buy it from someone else?? evan if i took that wrong i dont care as this forum is really starting to do my head in big time and i dont want to come on like i used to and iam loseing intrest in it fast i have nothing to give the forum really as ive only collected 3 years and know less than most have forgot but to be honest iam offskie before i say anymore ade you have pm mate

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ side cap
    P
    Many

Quote by ES View Post
    why did you want opinions?was you going to buy or thinking off it? before your told its only 45 mins from me and iam going to buy it from someone else?? evan if i took that wrong i dont care as this forum is really starting to do my head in big time and i dont want to come on like i used to and iam loseing intrest in it fast i have nothing to give the forum really as ive only collected 3 years and know less than most have forgot but to be honest iam offskie before i say anymore ade you have pm mate

Hi Ewan,

I don't want to go off topic, but just wanted to say that if you have only been collecting for three years, that doesn't matter. The fact that you are a collector, and DO know a lot, and are willing to comment and post means that I at least, as I am sure others do, value your input .

Cheers,

Grant

I too like the cap, and would be happy to own it, back on topic

It never hurts to post anything on here for opinions, that's how we all learn. I too like the cap. And a reasonable priced item too.

Glad to know some dealers are not "upping" their prices too much

Here are a few pictures of the Hj cap i picked up yesterday. They are not much different from the original photo's that the seller posted but maybe the label will come out clearer. The cap is in very good condition and i am pleased with the purchase.

The seller did not have much but what really interested me was that along with the cap for sale he had an unissued Hj shirt never unfolded with the packing pins still in place and all the paper labels attached as well. I do not collect much Hj items but i could not pass on the cap. it will go well with my dagger but i'm looking for an armband to make this a grouping so if anyone has one for sale please p.m. me
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ side cap   HJ side cap  

HJ side cap  

Jan
    ?

Has it been cleaned or washed?? Hope not

Good original HJ Sommermutze, the enamel diamond looks good also. An armband and maybe some HJ straps would go good in a display with an HJ knife. Post a picture when you get it all together.

Quote by Jan View Post
    Has it been cleaned or washed?? Hope not
    I washed one once, just in cold water and ALL the lettering came out of the RZM control tag. If you see one with a tag and no lettering that's a sure sign of a washed HJ sidecap.

ordensammler
    ?

hi

i like it

i have the same in me collection

thanks Andreas

No, it has not been washed. It still has the old musty odor and there is very light dirt soiling that will stay on the cap for the rest of it's days.

rgds, Ty

Jan
    ?

The flash probably made it look like it came out of mommas laundry. Real nice but im no expert.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast