Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

How much did K Wolffs cap sell for German auction 2010

Article about: Does any body know how much the silk top cap of Karl Wolff sold for at the German auction in December 2010. Thanks Siberkreuz

Mr. Silberkreuz never answered my point about some cabal keeping material from the public. Our site does quite the opposite, I think.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How much did  K Wolffs cap sell for German auction 2010
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Mr. Silberkreuz never answered my point about some cabal keeping material from the public. Our site does quite the opposite, I think.
    I was agreeing with your comment on page 18#, and could not understand your reply, so I simply left it.
    Yes there are many people on this site that are very open about what they own , which s good otherwise this site would not exist.

"......and could not understand your reply, so I simply left it.
    Yes there are many people on this site that are very open about what they own , which s good otherwise this site would not exist...."

Thanks. as to point a: if my posts require elucidation, then kindly ask.
    as to point b.) Adrian Stevenson and his band of moderators distinguish themselves greatly from other sites and much else in the digital firmament via the display of real material offered in a cordial, but organized fashion.

point bb.) The display of original material is hardly the honor of most other sites, which usually distinguish themselves through heaping a mountain of junk that the benighted collector has to clear away with a child's shovel.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4