Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!

Article about: hi guys,i had to send my freind to bid on the luft hat as it went for more then \\$100 but iam very happy as only one other person bid on it and they were not there ,an absent tee bid ,as no o

Default Re: i got it the luft hat!

Well done Pammy! Very nice buy. Good to see it was a real one.

Cheers, Ade.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!

thanks so much ade, i realy like the worn used things better on the german things as some german had to have worn this ,or you could just think of what the guy been threw that had this on?thanks again..

?

last one i promise! oh,i found letters on the visor lid its hard to make out maybe a name?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!  

?

hi,i seen this one on a dealers site you can see different things in the two if you guys can tell me if they just came from different makers?or what would be the case ..thanks .. just look real close.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!   I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!  

?

Quote by pammy View Post
    hi,i seen this one on a dealers site you can see different things in the two if you guys can tell me if they just came from different makers?or what would be the case ..thanks .. just look real close.
    Probably different manufacturers,I believe yours and the other one shown are goat skin. I have also seen them in sheep skin. There are minor variations. I can't remember if I have seen this type cap in rabbit fur or not. The army style are usually rabbit fur.
    Steve

?

thanks for the help steve ,that is great to know!

great deal i love it when fellow collectors get a bargin on a piece of militaria well done pammy

?

thanks so much!

Pammy, your hat is an absolute gem ! Congrats man

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

thanks nick,iam just going to my astate sales and auctions as its more fun and cheaper!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast