Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I think you would like to see

Article about: Carefully denazified DRKB cap: Is it authentic? How much would be worth in that state and without insignia? And at last : Is it worth collecting?

?

The owner is asking 40€ plus postage. That´s why I asked about value. Not that I wanted to make any profit of it.
    I´ve been lurking around here for a lot of time just because I find WW2 German headgear fascinating, with no equivalent in any other WW2 army, I´ve learned a lot of theory but no practice so far.
    I wish I could afford buying items like the ones seen here but I can´t (Don´t tell me about saving the penny for buying, once in a while, a good item. Wife, two kids, one income...Nothing left to save ) so I thought this could be a good opportunity to owe a genuine item and , given that I have no access to some specific message threads in the site, I had to ask. And that´s all.
    Thank you for all the comments

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I think you would like to see
    P
    Many

It is worth 40 Euros just for the sweat band.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    It is worth 40 Euros just for the sweat band.
    Buy it at that price and cherish it's history...........a cap that has been on a journey always has extra character in my opinion.

It's a bargain, that money won't buy you a round of drinks in London !

cheers and happy hats

Tony

MAP
    ?

It would be on my shelf at that price. More so as it "has been on a journey" as Tony notes.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I think you would like to seeI think you would like to seeI think you would like to seeI think you would like to seeI think you would like to seeI think you would like to seeI think you would like to seeI think you would like to seeI think you would like to seeI think you would like to seeShelves and journeys and caps....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2