Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

It's All of YOUR FAULTS!

Article about: I wanted to thank all of you guys for the wonderful posts and great pictures, us hat guys can get a little nuts with details! Being new to the Forum I appreciate all of the great pics of not

Cool It's All of YOUR FAULTS!

I wanted to thank all of you guys for the wonderful posts and great pictures, us hat guys can get a little nuts with details! Being new to the Forum I appreciate all of the great pics of not just legitimate TR era hats, but also the reproductions as well! That being said it's ALL of your faults that now I have to go out and buy another hat to get my fix, LOL, and I was doing sooooo good saving money! I guess my (future x)wife is just going to have to get over it. Thanks again to all and keep the pics coming I thoroughly enjoy the education!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement It's All of YOUR FAULTS!
    P
    Many

Default Re: It's All of YOUR FAULTS!

It is a troubling issue, I agree....It's All of YOUR FAULTS!It's All of YOUR FAULTS!It's All of YOUR FAULTS!It's All of YOUR FAULTS!It's All of YOUR FAULTS!It's All of YOUR FAULTS!It's All of YOUR FAULTS!It's All of YOUR FAULTS!It's All of YOUR FAULTS!

Now thats just mean...the poor guy is trying to save money and you taunt him with all those lovely images. Shame on you! (great collection by the way)

The mouse eaten hat was not mine, but many of the others did I sell off...
    Thus it has been for me since 1966 or so. Never ending foetid woolens and always being in hock.It's All of YOUR FAULTS!It's All of YOUR FAULTS!It's All of YOUR FAULTS!It's All of YOUR FAULTS!It's All of YOUR FAULTS!It's All of YOUR FAULTS!It's All of YOUR FAULTS!

?

Notice the photo top right of the two long term hat collectors that's what you'll end up looking like Keith !!!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Sorry...

I was just gonna blame Erich, but I see he has already apologized....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

I did not know Peter Lorre collected TR caps......................lol ! ? !
    Regards,

Steve.