Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Just got screwed again!

Article about: Sorry to hear this. This is not right. Members on WAF should be made aware of this issue to protect them from similar behaviour. Any genuine collector would have no hesitation in paying a 50

?

Default Re: Just got screwed again!

your work is great!! i hate that as there are a lot of people out there like that as most will get your item they buy from you and when they get it they pick it apart and then ask if they can have half of there money back.! the nerve of some people you know who you are..!! ..i real feal bad for you and try not to let this get you down to much as your work is needed in this hobbie 100% and there are not many like you around..well,until now your the only one i new that did this .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just got screwed again!
    P
    Many

?

Honestly guys, I will glady restore bits and pieces for members here for free. I used to do it for WAF members intil I got overwhelmed. Then I started charging but in my dunce mode, I never charged anyone until they got it back in hand an were happy. That's were the wankers took advantage.

?

your a good man and thats very hard to find..!! i wish you the very best..

?

The thing that hurts the most is when someone emails you so of full emotion about something that they have and give you carte blanche to restore it. They email you regularly all excited and shit but when all is finished and sent back, the emails stop and you just know that you're never going to get paid. That is a shitty feeling!

?

I just re- read this thread from the start, god, I'm such a moaning old git!

Sorry everyone, there's no need for this!

?

Not At all Ben you have been Wronged and the rotten sod needs a good kicking for what he has done

Studly

?

mate you have every right to whinge, and you are doing the forum a service by outing this bloke

Great job on the cap!
    I know the feeling; "seen that, been there"...
    I also have a dozen story's like that.
    I am probably also becoming a moaning old git.
    ;-)
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

I would have no problem with paying a deposit for any work like this to be done, in fact I would expect to have to pay the remainder before the item was sent back. This is how honest people work and it really gets me angry that smart a$$'s think they are above paying what they owe.

I think A WAF thread is due to out this guy!

The world has plenty of low life like him, and good guys like you Ben

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast