Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Just got screwed again!

Article about: Sorry to hear this. This is not right. Members on WAF should be made aware of this issue to protect them from similar behaviour. Any genuine collector would have no hesitation in paying a 50

Default Re: Just got screwed again!

Hi Ben, sorry to hear this. You are right to vent a bit here! Don't worry!

I am disgusted with this guy.

Cheers, Ade.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just got screwed again!
    P
    Many

Just an update: he was a member here under the name "Stormtrooper". He is now banned. I will not have people like him on this forum!

Cheers, Ade.

?

Sorry to hear you were done this way. At one time a mans word was his honor. A hand shake was as good as any signed contract. Im glad you posted this so that he can be seen as a crook and others will see and I hope will not deal in anything with him. Piece of s**t that he is.
    Regards, Edwin

As the SS said MEIN EHRE HEIST TREUE, I still live by these words.
    Why not make a thread with a list of all known scammer's, the members have encounterd here or on other forums?
    It's usefull to recognise a fake seller but also to smoke out the thieves and rats amongst us, before they harm any other member or collector.
    It is easy to say you live and learn, but when they get away with your hard work or earned money it just ain't right.

Regards,
    Steven

?

Thanks for that Ade you dont need that type of rat associated with a Great Forum and Crew that are here

?

Ben that's really bad news mate , have we got any members who live near him in the States who could give him some words of advice ???

Maybe all of us who are WAF members could try and make him see the error of his thieving ways .
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

I find it sad that a long term WAF member like Butch Gooch would pull something like this. How has he stayed around so long without such a glaring character flaw being detected? Mind boggling to me!
    I too believe that you reap what you sow and both you, Ben, and Mr. Gooch will each receive your just rewards. Chin up, Ben!

?

Its a shame that there are "Dirt Bags" in the hobby - Glad to see that they do get weeded out.

I do have a question relative to a visor hat repair - is there anyone in the USA who could possibly repair some piping on a visor??Would appreciate some help - thanks
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Ben,,at least you have the satisfaction of a job well done even if you weren't compensated for your time and materials,,,to prevent this from happening again,i suggest you ask for a deposit before work is completed,,,

?

Every thing is right when a Dead Beat Dirt Bag is farrowed out. Obviously Butch Gooch is not a man of honor.
    It is not whining when someone regrets working for nothing. The cost of original parts and pieces to work with is high. The value of the talent to do restoration work cannot really be measured. The time to do the work is lost forever.
    A phrase I learned many years ago apply's here.
    In God we trust. ALL Others Pay Cash Up Front.
    SteveR

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast