Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Just got screwed again!

Article about: Sorry to hear this. This is not right. Members on WAF should be made aware of this issue to protect them from similar behaviour. Any genuine collector would have no hesitation in paying a 50

Default Re: Just got screwed again!

Quote by Mark G View Post
    The irony of it all. Take a look at this post only yesterday on WAF (#131).
    BURNED Poll ! - Page 9 - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Mark

You bet!!! Posted on the 1st of this month..,,unbelievable how low people will sink!!!

Dishonesty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by I Marotto
    $400.00 plus a Cloth DKiG on e-Stand by Ed Teach aka Scott Babcock

Ian

Now THAT *****!! They walk among us! I don't know how these people look themselves in the Mirror,much less sleep at night. I've been lucky so far. I look at it like the folks that I have Dealt with here on the Estand are helping me to build a very nice collection. I've met some very nice folks that I'd like to meet in person. I've had more satisfaction on the Estand than Face to Face Dealers .Like I said, I've been lucky. Thank you Everyone that I have Dealt with and all the best to all the rest, Butch

He'll kiss your hoop and than steal from you. Scumbag.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just got screwed again!
    P
    Many

?

Well done Mark, i notice he hasnt had the balls to reply, but he must be trying to think up something to say or perhaps a little red faced at the moment

This guy should be locked in a trunk with Pawel Nowak and thrown off a cliff... just a suggestion...

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    Well done Mark, i notice he hasnt had the balls to reply, but he must be trying to think up something to say or perhaps a little red faced at the moment
    Dave,
    I'd say he just hasn't seen it yet but probably won't say anything anyway.
    I was curious as to who this guy is, did a search of his name and saw his last post which just made me shake my head in amazement. I thought, what a hypocrit. This is the reason that I brought up Ben as I thought what this fellow did was wrong.

Mark

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    Mark, I followed your lead. Now if some more people do the same, it might get noticed. Just blows my mind how Gooch could make a comment like that and then completely go against his word less than a month later. whata Hypocrite and then some. Hopefully his "good luck streak" on Estand comes to an abrupt end after people find out what he is

I have added my 2p worth to the thread in question.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Just an update: he was a member here under the name "Stormtrooper". He is now banned. I will not have people like him on this forum!

Cheers, Ade.
    Bravo. Thanks. Let us keep this site free of such persons as Butch Gooch Just got screwed again!Just got screwed again!Just got screwed again!

From his post there, one reads that he is also nearly illiterate, with very odd use of capitals, as well as his spelling and syntax, to say nothing of his inability to pay an artisan for his hard work. eine Schande. Pfui.Just got screwed again!Just got screwed again!Just got screwed again!Just got screwed again!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I have added my 2p worth to the thread in question.

Cheers, Ade.
    Me too, let's see if we get a reaction and has the decency to PAY!!

?

Thanks for the support guys. It was never about the money actualy and don't care about that. I just assumed my work would be appreciated and that this person would want to pay for it without question or arguement. Unfortunately, it's not the first time this has happened. On another occasion back in 2009, I received a letter from the Coordinator of the World War II Roundtable Group (Sun City, Arizona) asking if I could restore a TR cap for the US veteran Captain who bought it home after the War. I agreed to do the restoration free of charge to show my thanks and gratitude to the veteran. All I asked for in return was a photo of the cap being presented to the Captain. Needless to say, I never did get that photo. Maybe the vet died without ever seeing the restored cap or maybe the whole story was an allobrate hoax, I'll never know.

I am a trusting fool sometimes but I'd rather not become completely cynical. I've been lucky to make many new good friends through my restoration work and that makes up for the disappointments.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast