Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine coastal overseas cap

Article about: What are your opinions on this one guys......stitching etc. This item is French made, do collectors prefer German made, or is this acceptable. I have only German made ones in my collection,

?

Default Kriegsmarine coastal overseas cap

What are your opinions on this one guys......stitching etc.

This item is French made, do collectors prefer German made, or is this acceptable.

I have only German made ones in my collection, but need one of these to finish a cabinet.

Also, has anyone dealt with Jensens relics?

Thanks a million

Kriegsmarine coastal overseas capKriegsmarine coastal overseas capKriegsmarine coastal overseas capKriegsmarine coastal overseas capKriegsmarine coastal overseas cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine coastal overseas cap
    P
    Many

the French manufactured quite large quantities of KM uniforms and insignia during the war and this looks typical of such.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

The cap looks to be a fine period original. Jerry is correct as to much KM material being manufactured in France. My first blue KM hat I got in 1957 for $3.00 was made in Paris. In the 70's, fakers were transforming these green caps in to Waffen SS caps. Those were in the days that loose insignia was available and inexpensive.

- - ------- - -

The cap looks to be a fine period original. Jerry is correct as to much KM material being manufactured in France. My first blue KM hat I got in 1957 for $3.00 was made in Paris. In the 70's, fakers were transforming these green caps in to Waffen SS caps. Those were in the days that loose insignia was available and inexpensive.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.