Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine Tellermutze

Article about: hi guys,i was wandering if one was to try and buy this navy hat how much would be around the price of it..?thanks and 100% its original ..thanks so much.and sorry thats all the pictures i ha

?

Default Kriegsmarine Tellermutze

hi guys,i was wandering if one was to try and buy this navy hat how much would be around the price of it..?thanks and 100% its original ..thanks so much.and sorry thats all the pictures i have right now..
    Attached Images Attached Images Kriegsmarine Tellermutze 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine Tellermutze
    P
    Many

Default re: Kriegsmarine Tellermutze

wow if it is original, not that I'm saying it isn't, I don't know enough about this stuff, still a newb, but it looks like new, it's a very nice hat, but then I liked the navy better than the army anyway, well I meant the navy/ army I was in.

?

thanks marty,its original and i might go to the auction but this one is a little more of a drive and its all military stuff so may not get a good deal on it like my other astate sales?just thought i might try...

I think these go for 600-650....

Quote by pammy View Post
    thanks marty,its original and i might go to the auction but this one is a little more of a drive and its all military stuff so may not get a good deal on it like my other astate sales?just thought i might try...
    I would say, that they would ask a pretty high price, because of the condition, wish I could find those deals you dig up.

?

well,maybe i can get it for $100 like at the other auction?thanks guys ,as i know i maybe able to get $150 to take there and bid on it but we will see ...it would be nice!

good luck, it would be a nice grab.

?

thanks marty,i might have to get my freinds to go as i may not be up to it..dont know until then somedays well most days i have to realy push my self! thanks again and will let you guys know how i made out on it...

Default Re: Kriegsmarine Tellermutze

I saw one sell this summer for $450.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Default Re: Kriegsmarine Tellermutze

Thanks ade for touching up the thread ! And thanks you as i just want to know a good stopping point if i end up getting it..i should be able to get it for under $200 so thats were i will stop at and since there will be military people up there we will see how bad they want it?ok,thanks again and i will let you guys know if i get it ,and if not at least were it end at $..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast