Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kriegsmarine Tellermutze

Article about: hi guys,i was wandering if one was to try and buy this navy hat how much would be around the price of it..?thanks and 100% its original ..thanks so much.and sorry thats all the pictures i ha

?

Default Re: Kriegsmarine Tellermutze

If the condition is great and it's a generic/ no name maker 450.00 would be a steal, more like 650.00 average lately. If it's an EREL or another known maker it could be 800.00 plus. Good luck!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine Tellermutze
    P
    Many

?

thanks i still cant go no higher in price as i tryed to sell a dagger but no one needed one ..so let me just hope $200 or less will get it...im glad i ask as i thought you could get this all over for $200 i must have been thinking of a different tryp///? thanks for letting me know i will check out the maker inside...

?

ok,well i got it and a japanese sword and did not pay crazy and did not get it cheap either here are more pictures..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine Tellermutze   Kriegsmarine Tellermutze  

?

is is fake or good? eith way not bad on price as i good a deal on a ww2 army japanese sword and if i lost on this i will just added it to the sword...thanks guys AT LEST THE INSIGNA IS ORIGINAL....THATS WORTH $50 THE HAT LOOKS TO NEW TO ME...EITHER WAY IAM FINE WITH IT AS THE JAPANESE SWORD MAKES UP FOR IT...BUT IF REAL I WOULD LOVE TO SELL IT...
    Last edited by pammy; 09-25-2010 at 02:51 AM.

Hi Pammy, the cap looks good. It will be a private purchase cap (not an issue cap given out by the Navy) as indicated by the details in the crown which shows the sailor bought it himself. This was an option open to any serviceman and not all bothered to buy an extra cap for wearing as "best" for walking out. So the quality is very nice, being "sonderklass" or special class.

The tailor was Ulrich Behrendt and as you can see from the details, the company had shops in three large ports, Hamburg, Kiel and Danzig. The company sold private purchase items through the Kreigsmarine Kleiderkasse scheme. We have talked about the Kleiderkasse on the forum in the past.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Oh my goodness ,,thats great news as on the price i got it for and that only one other was bidding on it realy Surprizes me!! Thanks so much for the great news ade!! Like i was saying most were there for cival war things and not german.great for me! Thank you.. ITS LIKE NEW CONDITION THATS WHY I WAS NOT SURE ! I GOT THE TWO BEST THINGS THERE GERMAN WISE..AS ONE CIVAL WAR THING BRANG 12,000 THATS SOMETHING I THOUGHT..CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THERE IS ONE LIKE THIS ONE FOR SALE AS I WANTED TO GET A PRICE ON MAKER/CONDITION ON THE HAT.. WELL YOU GUYS GIVEN ME ALREADY A GOOD IDEA AS I JUST WANTED TO KNOW AS THE CONDITION IS PERFECT ON THIS AND A MAKER CAP...THANKS SO MUCH AS I HAD FUN AT THE AUCTION AND ONLY LEFT A FEW GERMAN THINGS BEHIND AS MOST WERE CIVAL WAR...THEY HAD A FAKE LUFT SWORD $175 THE BLADE MIGHT HAVE BEEN REAL BUT IT WAS RUSTED TO THE CORE!! WELL JUST SAY I THINK THE BLADE WAS REAL AND THE SCABBARD WAS 100%FAKE YOU COULD TELL ...OK,THANK YOU
    Last edited by pammy; 09-25-2010 at 01:18 PM.

?

Ade,i think this is a fatasy lable also as its posted as such on another forum?oh well,i realy did bad then on both $800 i lost.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2