Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kyfferhauserbund mütze

Article about: hi friends, i have a question about this hat. original is definitely only the cap in my opinion. both the eagle and the cockade appear to have been replaced. am I right? Thank you in advance

?

Default Kyfferhauserbund mütze

hi friends, i have a question about this hat. original is definitely only the cap in my opinion. both the eagle and the cockade appear to have been replaced. am I right? Thank you in advance for your commentsKyfferhauserbund mützeKyfferhauserbund mützeKyfferhauserbund mützeKyfferhauserbund mütze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kyfferhauserbund mütze
    P
    Many

?

You're right, those insignias are Heer insignias.

It is set up as Reichskriegerbund.
    The Kyffhauserbund was amalgamated into the RKB, along with all other veteran's organisations (including Soldatenbund).
    Most just replaced their Kyff insignia with RKB, which was a WH wreath and an WH-type eagle, but the eagle had crossed swords with an iron cross on the chest).
    With vet visors, the eagle could be a period replacement--you will see many different types of insignia combos on them.

Here is the "textbook" model:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kyfferhauserbund mütze  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Thank you very much for your answer Mr. Stonemint. I bought the hat when I get home I will add more detailed photos. thanks again

?

The proper eagle is common. You should be able to find one for 25-35 euros.