Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Kyffhäuserbund Veteran's Schirmmütze named or maker?

Article about: Hi All. Been awhile since I got a cap, I recently picked up this slighly salty yet nice WW1 Veterans Visor, I really like the look of these and they are very affordable, underneath the cap b

Default Kyffhäuserbund Veteran's Schirmmütze named or maker?

Hi All.
    Been awhile since I got a cap, I recently picked up this slighly salty yet nice WW1 Veterans Visor, I really like the look of these and they are very affordable, underneath the cap band there is a name, assuming of the veteran, and underneath the name is some very neatly written words, can anyone make it out? is it an address or maybe the maker of the cap? not sure how these were marked if at all by the manufacturer other then the sweat diamond, Thanks for looking!
    Kyffhäuserbund Veteran's Schirmmütze  named or maker?Kyffhäuserbund Veteran's Schirmmütze  named or maker?Kyffhäuserbund Veteran's Schirmmütze  named or maker?Kyffhäuserbund Veteran's Schirmmütze  named or maker?Kyffhäuserbund Veteran's Schirmmütze  named or maker?Kyffhäuserbund Veteran's Schirmmütze  named or maker?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kyffhäuserbund Veteran's Schirmmütze  named or maker?
    P
    Many

JOSEF HÖGEL
    Telefon No 57
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I like them very underappreciated TR cap. These civil vetern orgnazitons were highly looked up to by NDAP good cap. timothy

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    JOSEF HÖGEL
    Telefon No 57
    I can't make out the first part of the address, but the second one is "Kemnath" (a Bavarian town in the Upper Palatinate region).

Thanks for the info guys, Mr. Hogel wrote his telephone number, that is interesting, I am going to look up that town now.
    Update, I found Josef Hogel in the WW1 personnel rosters for bavaria. he was born in 1884. I will dig further if I can.

Hi

Nice cap with a bit of history as a bonus.

Good luck with the research.

cheers

Tony

Thank you tony, I used your book for reference