Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Luft Flak NCO Schirmmütze - Named

Article about: Picked this up today from my friend. I have a Feldwebel tunic that needed a visor so.....obviously had to pick it up. Plus it is a private purchase: Carl Halfar Berlin (although most of the

MAP
    ?

Default Luft Flak NCO Schirmmütze - Named

Picked this up today from my friend. I have a Feldwebel tunic that needed a visor so.....obviously had to pick it up.

Plus it is a private purchase: Carl Halfar Berlin (although most of the graphics are gone)

The upside is that it is named with a unit ID to Ludwig Kessel I./Res. Flak - Abt. 394. Downside is that he is an Unteroffizier while my tunic is for a Feldwebel. But I'm not complaining

Any info anyone can find on this individual or unit would be greatly appreciated!!

Overall it is in pretty good shape. Visor has some marks from poor storage but otherwise it is in near perfect condition. No nips or tears and the sweatband is soft and pliable.

Any and all comments welcome!

Michael

Luft Flak NCO Schirmmütze - NamedLuft Flak NCO Schirmmütze - NamedLuft Flak NCO Schirmmütze - NamedLuft Flak NCO Schirmmütze - NamedLuft Flak NCO Schirmmütze - NamedLuft Flak NCO Schirmmütze - NamedLuft Flak NCO Schirmmütze - NamedLuft Flak NCO Schirmmütze - NamedLuft Flak NCO Schirmmütze - NamedLuft Flak NCO Schirmmütze - NamedLuft Flak NCO Schirmmütze - Named
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luft Flak NCO Schirmmütze - Named
    P
    Many

Very nice. Bravo.

MAP
    ?

And here it is with the tunic and some of it's brothers.....

Luft Flak NCO Schirmmütze - NamedLuft Flak NCO Schirmmütze - Named

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Very nice. Bravo.
    Thanks FB. Coming from you that means a lot!

Michael

Very nice pick up Michael! It looks terrific with the tunic. You have quite the collection going there as well.

MAP
    ?

Quote by aurelius180 View Post
    Very nice pick up Michael! It looks terrific with the tunic. You have quite the collection going there as well.
    Thanks Ed,

Small but growing. Unfortunately, it has a major hole....a nice "black cap"...but that is a long way off.

I have a few others not in the picture. Next one I need is an Heer Medical Officers to compliment my beautiful medical tunic.

Michael

A nicely arranged and pleasing collection.

- - ------- - -

and a collegial collector, who adds to the well being of our site, is especially important.

A beautiful visor. I probably saw it at the show and passed it up. Great way to too off the tunic.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    A nicely arranged and pleasing collection.

- - ------- - -

and a collegial collector, who adds to the well being of our site, is especially important.
    Thank you very much FB.

If I had the time and if I wasn't always adding, I would make it a little nicer and cleaner. I can only squeeze so much stuff into that cabinet.

- - ------- - -

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    A beautiful visor. I probably saw it at the show and passed it up. Great way to too off the tunic.
    LoL...maybe if you bought it I could have gotten a better deal! (in all fairness my friend who sold it to me is more than fair).

a very clean tidy cap,like it.time to research the name.