Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

luft pilot helmet

Article about: pammy,,,most vets dont remember where they acquired their "trophies"...so they tend to "embellish" their recounting of the event,,,there was no difference in "night

Default Re: luft pilot helmet

pammy,,,most vets dont remember where they acquired their "trophies"...so they tend to "embellish" their recounting of the event,,,there was no difference in "night fighter" helmets and "day fighter" helmets for the Luftwaffe,,,only for air crew which had no earphones and cords,,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement luft pilot helmet
    P
    Many

?

thanks ade,you guys are great thats why i love this forum!! you all might be right as iam just telling you what an old vet is telling me.here is the inside for what i paid i dont care if its U.S i love it.thanks again ,next week i will post a silver goblet that came with this..?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture luft pilot helmet  

My thoughts on this helmet have already been confirmed by other members,
    Ade and MM.......................Russian. I have a feeling it is post-war,
    just by the look of the lining.

I would like to see that 'goblet'...............!
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 05-19-2010 at 01:01 AM.
    Regards,

Steve.

?

yeah, that is a shame abough this it not german! glad i did not give him the full price!! i just went along with the no holes thing.. does anyone know anymore abought this?like is it worth $75 ?well i wish i would have got the goblet ,i might take this back around the corner and tell him the goblet is pretty i want that instead!! post war? iam realy going to take this back to the old guy and tell him!

?

he is the nicest old man ,i just called him and said my freinds say its post war ,and militarya you are right as he said he has so much military stuff he just dont remember!?oh well,no harm done iam off to see the goblet,but iam brining my camera before i do anything!!!!love you guys so much!!!!thanks again this is a learning thing for sure..even when its a little old guy..

Quote by pammy View Post
    he is the nicest old man ,i just called him and said my freinds say its post war ,and militarya you are right as he said he has so much military stuff he just dont remember!?oh well,no harm done iam off to see the goblet,but iam brining my camera before i do anything!!!!love you guys so much!!!!thanks again this is a learning thing for sure..even when its a little old guy..

...............Which one of us are you calling a 'little old guy' ? ? ?
    Regards,

Steve.

'No holes' meant that the ear 'cups' are solid, with no earphones
    or wires protruding from the center.

Exactly like the ones you showed us from you web searches,
    which are indeed WWII German flight helmets - and have
    no earphones showing, just the surrounds, or 'cups'
    which are visible on the outside !
    Regards,

Steve.

?

your funny steve!! thanks everyone as it was a win thanks to this forum!!he had no problom with giveing my money back ,he just loves company i realy think..here is a nice helmet?well i will check here first for sure...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture luft pilot helmet   luft pilot helmet  

?

here is a helmet he has .is this post war?and if not how much do these go for?

?

what is this?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast