Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftschutz and Related - SHD and Luftschutzpolizei

Article about: More gems courtesy of my colleague. Enjoy. Regards, Richie

Default Luftschutz and Related - SHD and Luftschutzpolizei

More gems courtesy of my colleague.

Enjoy.

Regards,
    Richie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschutz and  Related - SHD and Luftschutzpolizei   Luftschutz and  Related - SHD and Luftschutzpolizei  

Luftschutz and  Related - SHD and Luftschutzpolizei   Luftschutz and  Related - SHD and Luftschutzpolizei  

Luftschutz and  Related - SHD and Luftschutzpolizei   Luftschutz and  Related - SHD and Luftschutzpolizei  

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz and  Related - SHD and Luftschutzpolizei
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftschutz and Related - SHD and Luftschutzpolizei

Those are gems, especially the Lusftschutzpolizei NCO visor--once again, thanks to you and your colleague for posting!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Default Re: Luftschutz and Related - SHD and Luftschutzpolizei

I echo Chris' comments. I rather like the field caps.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hello all,

Anyone have any good period pics to share with officer uniforms in wear?

here's one I just picked up.

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschutz and  Related - SHD and Luftschutzpolizei  

Wm, that is a beauty--if my hats weren't taking up all the room in the mancave, I would buy that in a heartbeat!

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Wm, that is a beauty--if my hats weren't taking up all the room in the mancave, I would buy that in a heartbeat!
    going to keep it in my collection and display it on my website with my other items:

Wehrmacht-Militaria.com/museum

I had a visor which I showed you but it was just too minty to put with the jacket so I did sell that. I'll do a proper photo shoot once I can find a salty cap to put with the uniform.

thank you!!

William Kramer
    Last edited by all1knew; 02-04-2020 at 09:02 PM.

Wm--here is a link to RLB headgear in wear:

RLB: Luftschutz Headgear in Period Photographs

would guess my rank requires a leader dagger for the display. I guess I should also keep my eyes open for a salty brocade belt and maybe even someday lucky enough to find the aiguillette but that looks like a scarce and unique pattern.

I see essentially the same uniform being worn with a black double claw belt and buckle and cross strap setup which probably would be easier to source for the display.

thank you for the link, these photos are wonderful!

interesting to note is the use of only one shoulder board (in the photos of the individuals wearing a dress cord)

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschutz and  Related - SHD and Luftschutzpolizei   Luftschutz and  Related - SHD and Luftschutzpolizei  

Interesting thread, just also had to mention to William K, I love your collection!

Very nice Tunic and photos! Thanks for sharing!

Geoff

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast