Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Administration NCO's visor cap

Article about: Hi all, I have posted photos of this one before, but quite a while back, so I thought I would do some new photos and post them up as I wasn't all that happy with my earlier photographs, so m

Default Luftwaffe Administration NCO's visor cap

Hi all,

I have posted photos of this one before, but quite a while back, so I thought I would do some new photos and post them
    up as I wasn't all that happy with my earlier photographs, so my new photos for show...

Cap is an Erel (Robert Lubstein) and was originally purchased via the LVA by the original owner. The cap has seen a fair bit
    of wear, with some moth damage (mainly to the rear of the cap) and has certainly seen some service.

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Administration NCO's visor cap   Luftwaffe Administration NCO's visor cap  

Luftwaffe Administration NCO's visor cap   Luftwaffe Administration NCO's visor cap  

Luftwaffe Administration NCO's visor cap   Luftwaffe Administration NCO's visor cap  

Luftwaffe Administration NCO's visor cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Administration NCO's visor cap
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice one Bob! I'm sure the moth damage is just a few nips here and there. One I've never seen in person before! Thanks for bringing it back up!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Most do not realize just how rare these greenies are, especially when compared to their WH brethren.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the owner of this cap worked in the RLM in Berlin.
    Congrats again, Bob!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”