Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Fire Brigade Cap Eagle help

Article about: Looking for an original Fire brigade cap eagle and wanted to make sure I find a "correct one". Not sure weather a DLV one or a Political party eagle is the correct one, if they eve

Default Luftwaffe Fire Brigade Cap Eagle help

Looking for an original Fire brigade cap eagle and wanted to make sure I find a "correct one". Not sure weather a DLV one or a Political party eagle is the correct one, if they even are.. can anyone inform me as to which one would be correct? I have this one. Thanks in advance!!!
    Luftwaffe Fire Brigade Cap Eagle helpLuftwaffe Fire Brigade Cap Eagle help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Fire Brigade Cap Eagle help
    P
    Many

?

What exactly do you mean by fire brigade cap eagle? The Feuerschutzpolizei had police badges and cockades as seen here: Luftwaffe Fire Brigade Cap Eagle help
    no extra eagles. There was also an early version of this badge, see here:
    Feuerwehr visor with 1st. pattern police cap eagle

This research might help to get an overview of FSP-caps:
    https://www.warrelics.eu/google.php?...536j2153196j15

Thanks sorry for the confusion, I know their were different variations of the fire brigade civil employee cap insignia, I am inquiring if the 1st or second pattern Luftwaffe eagle is correct or their is a specific civil/political eagle for this specific rank.

?

Now I see what you are looking for, it is Fligerhorst Feuerwehr. Paying members have access to a whole thread dedicated to Fliegerhorst-Feuerwehr-caps here:

LW Fliegerhorst Feuerwehr Headgear

Just found another thread open to everybody: Luftwaffe Fliegerhorstfeuerwehr Visor

I am no expert for badges, and Fliegerhorst-caps had, depending on the era and what was available, quite different insignia. (LW eagles, political etc. ones) Hopefully the experts will tell you whether the eagle of post # 1 is o.k.

I don't know the volume, but Wim Saris has described these in detail in one of his splendid books.