Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Flak NCO/OR's white top visor cap by Max Lindner

Article about: Hi all, I picked this one up locally yesterday, and managed to do a few photos of it this afternoon, so thought I would share it with the forum.... Max Lindner always produced nice caps, thi

Default Luftwaffe Flak NCO/OR's white top visor cap by Max Lindner

Hi all,

I picked this one up locally yesterday, and managed to do a few photos of it this afternoon, so thought I would share it with the forum....

Max Lindner always produced nice caps, this is only cap I own by this maker though....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Flak NCO/OR's white top visor cap by Max Lindner   Luftwaffe Flak NCO/OR's white top visor cap by Max Lindner  

Luftwaffe Flak NCO/OR's white top visor cap by Max Lindner   Luftwaffe Flak NCO/OR's white top visor cap by Max Lindner  

Luftwaffe Flak NCO/OR's white top visor cap by Max Lindner   Luftwaffe Flak NCO/OR's white top visor cap by Max Lindner  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Flak NCO/OR's white top visor cap by Max Lindner
    P
    Many

Very nice Bob!
    I have been looking for one of these for Flak for a long time now. I almost got one some time ago but, I was just a little too late.
    Congrats on a great find!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Good buy Bob, congrats. cheers Tony

Thanks Ralph and Tony. That one had sat in a small local militaria shop for quite a while, with a silly price tag on it, but I managed to swing a deal the other day
    where it didn't hurt the bank balance too much, and as I have had my eye on it for a while, I was happy to bring it home with me

I do have another Flak white top, with the full interior by Adolf Decker of Wismar, I might let this one go if I get the right offer.....

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Flak NCO/OR's white top visor cap by Max Lindner  

TWS
    ?

Great snag Bob. Looks to be in very nice condition. The only white top I have anymore is a flight piped example.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Lovely both of them Bob!
    Excellent condition on both...
    Thanks for sharing and congrats on a great new addition to your wonderfull collection.

Bob, thanks for posting this beauty, and congrats on another terrific addition to your collection....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thanks very much for your nice comments guys.....

Bob