Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe Flak OR/NCO visor cap by Christian Haug (Cri-Ha)

Article about: I think I posted a few shots of this one a while back, but wasn't happy with my photos, so did a few new shots yesterday, and they turned out a bit better than my last lot of photos. A nice

Default Luftwaffe Flak OR/NCO visor cap by Christian Haug (Cri-Ha)

I think I posted a few shots of this one a while back, but wasn't happy with my photos, so did a few new shots yesterday,
    and they turned out a bit better than my last lot of photos.

A nice standard issue Luftwaffe other Ranks/NCO's visor cap by Christian Haug, and dated 1937 on the liner, and named to
    Kanonier Finke of the I./Flak-Regiment 26.

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Flak OR/NCO visor cap by Christian Haug (Cri-Ha)   Luftwaffe Flak OR/NCO visor cap by Christian Haug (Cri-Ha)  

Luftwaffe Flak OR/NCO visor cap by Christian Haug (Cri-Ha)   Luftwaffe Flak OR/NCO visor cap by Christian Haug (Cri-Ha)  

Luftwaffe Flak OR/NCO visor cap by Christian Haug (Cri-Ha)   Luftwaffe Flak OR/NCO visor cap by Christian Haug (Cri-Ha)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Flak OR/NCO visor cap by Christian Haug (Cri-Ha)
    P
    Many

Hmmm 126 views, and no comments, I guess the Flak caps aren't that interesting ...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Flak OR/NCO visor cap by Christian Haug (Cri-Ha)   Luftwaffe Flak OR/NCO visor cap by Christian Haug (Cri-Ha)  

I've always liked the red piped caps and tunics. It adds abit of extra attraction to the pieces. I always wonder...how many of these guys ended up deaf or hard of hearing by the end of the war. It Had to be a large percentage. A great conditioned cap that was There! And fully unit marked too on top of it! Nice cap indeed!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

MAP
    ?

Guilty as charged. I think I was one of those lurking viewer Probably from my cell phone and hate commenting using it.

Great visor and awesome photos. Love the 88's

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice cap in lightly worn condition. He didn't use
    any Brylcreme.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

A very nice cap friend.

Beautiful Flak piped visor! timothy

I always like anything which is named and regimentally marked and this is no exception.

Very nice.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

A very nice cap in lovely condition.

Wow that's in great condition!....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast