Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Flak schirmutze: Opinions.

Article about: Hey guys just seen this visor cap which would look great on display with one of my tunics, i personally think this looks good although it is rather salty and needs repairs to it and insignia

Default Luftwaffe Flak schirmutze: Opinions.

Hey guys just seen this visor cap which would look great on display with one of my tunics, i personally think this looks good although it is rather salty and needs repairs to it and insignia added (which i have). However the maker of this visor is Willy Sprengpfeit and i seem to remember that there are alot of fakes done using this maker which makes me sceptical, anyway here it is.
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Flak schirmutze: Opinions.   Luftwaffe Flak schirmutze: Opinions.  

Luftwaffe Flak schirmutze: Opinions.   Luftwaffe Flak schirmutze: Opinions.  

Luftwaffe Flak schirmutze: Opinions.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Flak schirmutze: Opinions.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftwaffe Flak Visor Cap, Opinions.

thats a hell of a lot of damage .......
    is it actually worth it if it is original

Default Re: Luftwaffe Flak schirmutze: Opinions.

Yes it would be worth it if i can get it a really nice/low price, like i said i already own the eagle from it so its just the damage to the peak which isn't going to be seen once on display =D
    Thanks, Glen.

My honest advice is save your money.

New collectors are always busting a gut to buy stuff and this "need" combinded with low funds leads people to looking at stuff like this. Avoid making these mistakes.

Only buy quality and the very best items you can afford. It will repay you many times in the long run.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

ok Ade, but just for reference would you say this is an original item?
    Thanks, Glen.

?

Its not only the damage to the peak, which if your knowledgable enough can be repaired, the leather sweatband needs replacing and attention should be paid to the chin strap, also i see no existing holes for the adler insignia but this might just be the photos, as for originality ill leave that for the more experienced in caps

It is original.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

HAHA this little gem just sold for £250, i wouldn't pay that for a good one let alone this, =D
    eBay UK Item Bid History
    Thanks, Glen.

?

It's actualy quite difficult to find Willy Sprengfeil made visor caps with this larger logo design that includes the address etc.

The damage isn't too bad and neither was the price in my opinion.