Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe flight (yellow) piped Schirmmütze

Article about: by BobS Not liking that cap at CG at all; I would think that if it was a good one , it would be long gone at that price. BobS why? is not good dealer CG? thought of buying several things

Quote by BobS View Post
    Not liking that cap at CG at all; I would think that if it was a good one , it would be long gone at that price.

BobS
    why? is not good dealer CG? thought of buying several things

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe flight (yellow) piped Schirmmütze
    P
    Many

Quote by BobS View Post
    Not liking that cap at CG at all; I would think that if it was a good one , it would be long gone at that price.

BobS
    Agreed--that one has been sitting there for quite a while.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Quote by jarmijo78 View Post
    why? is not good dealer CG? thought of buying several things
    Oh, there are some "good " items there, but CG has lately stirred up some, ahem, controversy, to say the least.
    I personally have nothing bad to say about him, and got a real bargain in one of his earlier auctions, but, I do not like that LW general's cap at all.

BobS

Thanks guys, and I agree, that generals cap with CG is something I would be uncomfortable owning, the cap on Bill Shea's site is going to sit there for a while
    with that price tag too, I think.

I am quite comfortable with this example I have in my collection:-... (Maker is Erel, I did a separate thread for this one).

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe flight (yellow) piped Schirmmütze   Luftwaffe flight (yellow) piped Schirmmütze  

?

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    Thanks guys, and I agree, that generals cap with CG is something I would be uncomfortable owning, the cap on Bill Shea's site is going to sit there for a while
    with that price tag too, I think.

I am quite comfortable with this example I have in my collection:-... (Maker is Erel, I did a separate thread for this one).

Bob
    Stunning example. If I were able to choose exactly how I would like a cap to be, this would be a virtual match.

BobS

?

Bob,

Stunning Luftwaffe headgear as always. If you should ever want to part with the Erel General...I may know someone who would be proud to have this one in the collection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2