Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Luftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt Student

Article about: The Dagger Guys taught me a new trick- Taking pictures without the flash in natural light. Pretty cool huh?

?

Default More pics

Luftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt StudentLuftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt StudentLuftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt StudentLuftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt StudentLuftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt StudentLuftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt StudentLuftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt StudentLuftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt StudentLuftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt StudentLuftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt Student

The Dagger Guys taught me a new trick- Taking pictures without the flash in natural light. Pretty cool huh?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt Student
    P
    Many

?

Are there any period photos of this particular cap in wear?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

The eagle looks like there may be some loose stitching around the area of the swastika ??

There are some good shots of him wearing a visor cap and inspecting some FJ in France early 1944, but I can't locate the photos just now,
    here are a couple I found quickly on the web....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt Student   Luftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt Student  

Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt Student  Luftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt Student  Luftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt Student 

So much for the web, the top shots show Ramcke ! Student is behind Ramcke in the top shot to the left...

?

I was just on the web looking at the same stuff- Visor looks close but who knows--

Here are a couple more, hard to find good clear shots of him wearing his visor cap....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt Student   Luftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt Student  

Luftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt Student   Luftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt Student  

?

Great stuff Bob- Love the signed photo- Wish I could get it
    B

?

Default Luft General visor

By the way- The insignia is not loose at all- I think the camera shot created an illusion . I immediately checked the visor and the insignia is tight. I will take some more shots to show this

Wiki, not sure if you've seen this but with your hat and this up for sale you could have Student's entire uniform set!

Virtual Grenadier

-Jake

?

Jake- Thanks-- Checking it out---
    Wiki

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast