Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Luftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt Student

Article about: The Dagger Guys taught me a new trick- Taking pictures without the flash in natural light. Pretty cool huh?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt Student
    P
    Many

?

Youthcollector1-Wow- that tunic is incredible. The Student tunic shows some wear and they want a pretty price for it. This one is very cool-- Thanks
    Wiki

Not a problem, wiki.

Mike H used to own that tunic. He tracked down a lot of the medals for it (they are original, but not original to the tunic):
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe General Erel privat attributed to Kurt Student  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Wow-- That is impressive. I know what the tunic costs--- What do the medals cost? Thanks Stony
    Wiki

As I told wiki earlier, I'm sure tracking down those awards are a task in itself, not to mention the 18k price tag for the tunic; well worth it though.

?

Completely disagree on the value for the Keiper tunic. It was listed for years at $10,500 and went unsold. Now it's at a different dealer for nearly $18k. It's drastically overpriced.

That said, a beautiful uniform.

How much is the Student uniform on the VG site? I haven't asked because I already know it's out of my current spending limits.

J-

Quote by JasonA View Post
    Completely disagree on the value for the Keiper tunic. It was listed for years at $10,500 and went unsold. Now it's at a different dealer for nearly $18k. It's drastically overpriced.

That said, a beautiful uniform.

How much is the Student uniform on the VG site? I haven't asked because I already know it's out of my current spending limits.

J-
    J, same thing happened with that LW General visor on the same site.....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    J, same thing happened with that LW General visor on the same site.....
    Good point...yet another example of a piece starting out in at least some sort of semi-reasonable ballpark, then moving into some sort of ridiculous (and unfathomable) stratosphere. Was likely around $13,000 before, now on Shea's site for nearly $28,000. Amazing. I guess he's operating under the theory that collectors will think it's better if it's priced exorbitantly high. Either that, or he owns it outright and it's not consigned, and if it sells for that price then he's fine letting it go.

J-

?

Jason- Student uniform with the assorted medals --$42K! The uniform is great but shows wear-- The one I want is his formal uniform with white lapels - They all came out together and this uniform was his daily wear.
    WOW

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast