Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe Hermann Goring (RGG) EM visor by G A Hoffmann

Article about: Hi, I have this cap for review. Looking at this thread:- http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/guide-...visors-376850/ I noticed that the "I/ Gen Goring" cap at the start of that thread ha

?

Default Luftwaffe Hermann Goring (RGG) EM visor by G A Hoffmann

Hi, I have this cap for review.

Looking at this thread:- LW-HG (Hermann Goering Division) Visors

I noticed that the "I/ Gen Goring" cap at the start of that thread has the same style of Unit stamp for the same sub-Unit, i.e not behind the sweat-band. Also, lower down on that thread there is a G A Hoffmann 1938 dated cap, also with the 1st pattern eagle. I think that 1938 was a transitional year for the 2 eagle types? At least perhaps for this manufacturer?

Hope you like it!

Regards, Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Hermann Goring (RGG) EM visor by G A Hoffmann   Luftwaffe Hermann Goring (RGG) EM visor by G A Hoffmann  

Luftwaffe Hermann Goring (RGG) EM visor by G A Hoffmann   Luftwaffe Hermann Goring (RGG) EM visor by G A Hoffmann  

Luftwaffe Hermann Goring (RGG) EM visor by G A Hoffmann   Luftwaffe Hermann Goring (RGG) EM visor by G A Hoffmann  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Hermann Goring (RGG) EM visor by G A Hoffmann
    P
    Many

?

Default 2

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Hermann Goring (RGG) EM visor by G A Hoffmann   Luftwaffe Hermann Goring (RGG) EM visor by G A Hoffmann  

?

Default 3

- - ------- - -

MAP
    ?

That is a stunning visor. Thanks for showing.

Looks unissued. Do you have a shot of the inside? My HG visor is on post 12 of the link you provided. 1936 dated Lubstein/Erel. First year of the regiment if I'm correct.

Your pictures are fantastic as well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Posts crossed....I see the interior pictures now. Again great mint visor. Maybe Stonemint will add it to the thread

and I think 38 was the last year of the droop tail for the visors.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

One-looker original, and yes, it will be added to the Authentic examples thread.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

MAP/ Stonemint - thanks so much for taking the time to review it, much appreciated!

MAP - You can thank Ratisbons for the pictures, better than I could do! When I have it in hand and I have the time, I'll put it on a mannequin with a HG fliegerbluse etc and post some pictures in the appropriate Forum area.

Best regards, Paul

I wondered what was at Gneisenau Strasse 33 today .......? so I had a look.

A driving school, a carpet company and a Kung Fu Academy ( sign partly obscured by tree )

Herr Hoffmann WOULD be disappointed .......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Hermann Goring (RGG) EM visor by G A Hoffmann  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    I wondered what was at Gneisenau Strasse 33 today .......? so I had a look.

A driving school, a carpet company and a Kung Fu Academy ( sign partly obscured by tree )

Herr Hoffmann WOULD be disappointed .......
    I have to admit, I did look it up too!

Wonder if the building is the original one though?

Regards, Paul

I think if it was rebuilt it would not be as ornate and of the period as it appears Paul.
    With all the stonework and sills / lintels etc.. I'd say it was the original.

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast