Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe Hermann Goring (RGG) EM visor by G A Hoffmann

Article about: Hi, I have this cap for review. Looking at this thread:- http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/guide-...visors-376850/ I noticed that the "I/ Gen Goring" cap at the start of that thread ha

MAP
    ?

Quote by PaulW View Post
    MAP/ Stonemint - thanks so much for taking the time to review it, much appreciated!

MAP - You can thank Ratisbons for the pictures, better than I could do! When I have it in hand and I have the time, I'll put it on a mannequin with a HG fliegerbluse etc and post some pictures in the appropriate Forum area.

Best regards, Paul
    . He takes great pictures. I've bought a number of items from him. Was watching the auction this time but everything I was looking at went for crazy money (plus the new 17.5% commission, 4% CC fee, and shipping).

I got this from him two or three auctions ago... (and yes, most are his pictures...) for a very good price IMHO. My HG Visor I got for free (lucky me)

Kavallerie Officers Visor "Braunschweig" skull by Pekuro - KC Winner attributed

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Hermann Goring (RGG) EM visor by G A Hoffmann
    P
    Many

I am usually not to into visors but this one is razor sharp!

I noticed how the reserve prices shot up in this last auction,I refuse to pay over the odds for items that are not in the least rare.

I need an original HG visor cap! Here is my Hoffman cap for a Flak unit. NH

Luftwaffe Hermann Goring (RGG) EM visor by G A HoffmannLuftwaffe Hermann Goring (RGG) EM visor by G A Hoffmann

Nice visor, beauty!!!

Great caps shown, there is certainly a bit of "oomph" to the HG visor caps

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Hermann Goring (RGG) EM visor by G A Hoffmann  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2