Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Jager battle damaged Bergmütze

Article about: Just want show this real combat hat, probably KIA owned hat, with hole and blood inside, the liner became rotten in the places where the blood stainings, due of aggressive habitat

?

Default Luftwaffe Jager battle damaged Bergmütze

Just want show this real combat hat, probably KIA owned hat, with hole and blood inside, the liner became rotten in the places where the blood stainings, due of aggressive habitat
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Jager battle damaged Bergmütze   Luftwaffe Jager battle damaged Bergmütze  

Luftwaffe Jager battle damaged Bergmütze   Luftwaffe Jager battle damaged Bergmütze  

Luftwaffe Jager battle damaged Bergmütze   Luftwaffe Jager battle damaged Bergmütze  

Luftwaffe Jager battle damaged Bergmütze  
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Jager battle damaged Bergmütze
    P
    Many

Default re: Luftwaffe Jager battle damaged Bergmütze

I guess these things are not bulletproof, sobering but attractive piece Dimas

?

Gruesome but interesting. I've owned a few blood stained caps but nothing as severe as this and the stains have gone a dark brown. This one is still very red which is unusual.

?

If the guy wasn't killed he spent the rest of his life stareing at the walls drooling.

The reality of war which we all forget at times. Dimas, do you know whether this cap was found on the eastern or western front?
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Hello Guys.
    This hat came from the Germany, and there no chance to know it's real history. I think the hat is damaged by fragmentation, and it looks and most probably from the bottom, jaw side explosion. The liner became rotten, but seems like it was newer cleaned after, the color became brownish, but most probably it depends of the quantity of the blood if it still looks red.

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics