Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete minty

Article about: Hi All, Picked up this leather luftwaffe flying cap complete with avionics, there is hardly a mark on it and at first I thought repro because even some of the buckles looked new, but I belie

Default Luftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete minty

Hi All,
    Picked up this leather luftwaffe flying cap complete with avionics, there is hardly a mark on it and at first I thought repro because even some of the buckles looked new, but I believe it to be unissued, I took alot of photo's of the markings and alot of close ups, the tag has a faint date stamped onto it which I think is rare to see, looks like 14 MRZ 1942, the throat mics are round but other examples I have seen they are oval shaped, not sure if there was a varient? I beleive everything with this one is 100% original, would love to hear your opinions, it looks great on my foam head! gotta hunt down some proper goggles now, thank you for looking and commenting!
    Luftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete mintyLuftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete mintyLuftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete mintyLuftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete mintyLuftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete mintyLuftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete mintyLuftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete mintyLuftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete mintyLuftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete mintyLuftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete mintyLuftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete mintyLuftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete mintyLuftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete mintyLuftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete mintyLuftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete mintyLuftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete mintyLuftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete minty

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete minty
    P
    Many

?

Well I definitely think it original, its far too well made to be repro, with all the correct internals,electrical fittings etc, stitching is good and done profesionally, proper moulded lettering and numbers in the plastic/rubber areas, I reckon you done good

Wow, that's in fantastic condition!....

that's a great helmet.

Great looking mint conditioned flight helmet.......if you need goggles ,check these out.they are model 295 flying goggles made by ..OW.Wagener (OW)..can be seen in Mick Prodgers book Vintage Flying Helmets page 243.........if interested call me 609-662-4390 or send private message...........Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete minty   Luftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete minty  

Luftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete minty   Luftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete minty  

Luftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete minty   Luftwaffe LKPW101 leather cap complete minty  

Thanks guys, it really looks like it came out of the time machine, I am sure a well worn model would be more desirable because it was actually used/flown in, but a nice minty unnisued version is just as good to me!! I will send you a pm dave.

Nicest, cleanest German flight helmet I've ever seen.........!
    Regards,

Steve.