Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe m43 cap original?

Article about: Hello, I purchase this Luftwaffe m43 cap a few years back and would like to make sure that it is original. I belive it to be a nice late war m43 cap. Please let me know your opinions. If mor

Default Luftwaffe m43 cap original?

Hello, I purchase this Luftwaffe m43 cap a few years back and would like to make sure that it is original. I belive it to be a nice late war m43 cap. Please let me know your opinions. If more pictures are needed please just ask.
    Thanks
    Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe m43 cap original?
    P
    Many

Looking forward to opinions on this example....The rounded shape reminds me more of a Coffee-Can Kepi than a LW-M43..I'm not familiar with the leather-reinforced bill -perhaps others are-, and I also notice that the bill appears unusually thick (Or is it just the photos)...When I was 13 years old I bought one of these from Roger S.Steffens -in Kentucky- for $40, lol...a lot of money for a kid back then...
    Like most Late-War items, examples are encountered with irregularities, so I'm reluctant to cast judgement...Just pointing out aspects that appear unusual to my eyes...
    cheers, Glenn

I will need to take better photos, the cap dose not look as rounded on the top in person, and the bill is not any thicker than normal. I will post much better photos later tonight.
    Thanks

?

I am not fond of the 2 color lining or the leather sweat band in a enlisted mans cap.
    I really do not know what it is.

Better pictures of the cap.
    Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?

Could you please repost them the right way up.........?
    Regards,

Steve.

Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?Luftwaffe m43 cap original?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe m43 cap original?  

I have to say that I'm not agreeing with it. The leather sweatbands were to be found in Officer's caps, as far as I have ever known. This one raises a couple of antenna...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Just looking at the makers name imprinted on the leather sweatband ... is it just me or does it say Juan (something i can't make out), Madrid?
    "Per Ardua"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast