Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Medical EM/NCO Visor Cap

Article about: This one has a couple "minuses" to it's condition, due to a restitched visor and some mothing. However, definitely less common than a Flak or Flight/FJ piped visor, so I thought I'

TWS
    ?

Default Luftwaffe Medical EM/NCO Visor Cap

This one has a couple "minuses" to it's condition, due to a restitched visor and some mothing. However, definitely less common than a Flak or Flight/FJ piped visor, so I thought I'd post it up. The restitch on the visor does not use the first row of holes and seems very precisely done, so it makes me wonder if it could have been a factory goof and was redone on the spot. I would think it someone were to restore a detached visor, they'd use the original holes. (?)

Luftwaffe Medical EM/NCO Visor CapLuftwaffe Medical EM/NCO Visor CapLuftwaffe Medical EM/NCO Visor CapLuftwaffe Medical EM/NCO Visor CapLuftwaffe Medical EM/NCO Visor Cap
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Medical EM/NCO Visor Cap
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I think this is the first Luft medical visor I have ever seen. No perfect as you note, but still nice.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

LW Medical (in any condition) are actually quite rare, due to the smaller size of the LW, and the smaller need for medical personnel (as compared to the army).
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

An uncommon cap for sure!
    What size is the cap Todd?
    Is it possible that the visor was earmarked for a larger cap, and was utilized for this one instead?
    The stitch holes that are not being used appear that they would fit a larger diameter cap.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

TWS
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    An uncommon cap for sure!
    What size is the cap Todd?
    Is it possible that the visor was earmarked for a larger cap, and was utilized for this one instead?
    The stitch holes that are not being used appear that they would fit a larger diameter cap.
    Ralph.
    Ah, darn. I already packed it back away. I'd say it's a 56 or 57 by the way it fit on the styrofoam head.
    That's actually a great observation about the stitch holes.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."