Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Luftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel Privat

Article about: Anyone know where the description "bullion" came from? Certainly not from the original German product lists.

Default Re: Luftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel Privat

This museum of the textile industry is located in Augsburg and surely would reveal something as concerns our themes.Luftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel Privat

I am not certain, but this museum in Augsburg surely is but one of many such museums where the textile trade reigned in Germany.

Someone can tell us more, surely, as I am not a resident of Augsburg.

Here is the place to learn something of real merit about our textile problem. Surely there are highly expert personages here or elsewhere with knowledge unknown on certain popular websites.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-29-2010 at 04:56 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel Privat
    P
    Many

If you look in Google under textile and costume museums in Germany, you will be quite surprised. More value added therein than on other sites and in the endless circular debates as transpire there.Luftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel PrivatLuftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel PrivatLuftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel PrivatLuftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel PrivatLuftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel PrivatLuftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel PrivatLuftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel Privat

Or while picking up your new Audi A 5 on the European delivery program, stop here and ask the staff about textiles, without any mention of "crimped prongs."Luftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel Privat

Ingolstadt and Augsburg are not so far from each other.Luftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel Privat
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-29-2010 at 06:06 PM.

Here an advert from UM which highlights the differences between textiles used in tunics and those used in caps.Luftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel Privat

This cap here is also of a special tricot, and though it is an enlisted cap, this textile is by no means typical of what one sees in other black SS caps of later make, or of Army Tellermuetzen and those of the Luftwaffe.Luftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel Privat

This cap is dated 1935. Its piping is non standard, being not unlike the piping used on SA kepis.

?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Well, I do get very excited by the word Gummipolster so I guess I'm well worth considering as a Major Nerd!

Was there ever such a better word!?
    I like Abgesunkeneskulturgut myself and think it apropos to this discussion.

Quote by ErichK View Post
    A fine expression and very apt, as you point out.

?

Quote by ErichK View Post
    I tried to pronounce this word but failed dismally until tonight when the discovery of an alcoholic mouthwash solved the problem.

Bravo. It could also be: abgesunkenes Kulturgut, too. German is a wonderful language. So is Welsh, of course.

?

Thank you, I do have an unfair advantage of course..

llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast