Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lufty M43 for sale.....posting here for a simple reason but pics could be useful as reference! ;)

Article about: I know this is not the right forum to post an item for sale,but I’m going to post this Lufty M43 here so that interested parties not "into" M43s may get a direct feedback. This ver

Thumbs up Lufty M43 for sale.....posting here for a simple reason but pics could be useful as reference! ;)

I know this is not the right forum to post an item for sale,but I’m going to post this Lufty M43 here so that interested parties not "into" M43s may get a direct feedback.
    This very,very nice M43 has been worn but definitely not abused.It’s made of a mid-to-late war blue “dickerstoff” and its lining is made of blueish-grey rayon.
    The eagle and cockade are period hand-applied (they nicely sunk in) and the lining is well stamped inside.
    There’s no “bias” material to be seen sewn in at the hem of the earcover but the GERMAN-MADE white re-enforcing cheese cloth (another point to watch out on these babies) can be seen thru two small splits at the edges of the visor…the cap size is a 56 that will easily fit a 57 but a larger head may have worn it,hence the “splits”!
    I’m asking €450 for this one,and that includes Registered shipping anywhere.I do take PayPal but the fees will be on the buyer.
    Cheers
    Manny

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lufty M43 for sale.....posting here for a simple reason but pics could be useful as reference! ;)
    P
    Many

Default Re: Lufty M43 for sale.....posting here for a simple reason but pics could be useful as reference! ;)

I would like to ask, what color does it seem to be in real life? Coz flash makes things seem different. Is it more like grayish?
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Default Re: Lufty M43 for sale.....posting here for a simple reason but pics could be useful as reference! ;)

Hi Don,
    taking pictures in a dark room with a HTC phone is a real PITA so please excuse the crappy quality of the shots,the real color is very close to the blue hue seen on the 5th,6th,11th,12th and 13th photos!
    Best Regards
    Manny

Original

rachel12
    ?

Well, You are doing a great work here, Lufty M43 is looking very nice. But unfortunately I have no money to buy them yet, But i forward these to my friends and hope they will buy. Can you mention the prices over here?

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    Original
    I know that mon cher ami ...but you know that it would have been rightly discussed no matter who the collector may be,so I posted it here and the reason's twofold...direct feedback and pictures deemed useful as reference by caps collectors!
    A bien tot et joyeux 2011
    Manny

Quote by rachel12 View Post
    Well, You are doing a great work here, Lufty M43 is looking very nice. But unfortunately I have no money to buy them yet, But i forward these to my friends and hope they will buy. Can you mention the prices over here?
    Hi Rachel,
    the asking price is mentioned in my first post.
    Thank you for chiming in and a GREAT welcome to this GREAT forum!
    Manny

?

One fabulous bit of propaganda! Here's a man who knows his hobby!

Quote by BenVK View Post
    One fabulous bit of propaganda! Here's a man who knows his hobby!
    ey Ben, you closed the other thread and couldn't reply. Yes Cyprus was part of GB's colony. Got our independence in 1960. How do you know etsi ke etsi?

Manny, i have one question. I'm a bit of confused about LW color. I thought there uniforms were grey color. Like the visor caps. This cap is blue though. So the tunics that soldiers and officers were wearing were grey or blue? Or maybe officer's were grey but soldier's blue?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast