Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze

Article about: This is my new Luft M43 cap. I finally found the type I was looking for to fill the gap in my collection. I took a few pics of it alongside my other Luft headgear. All comments welcome. Chee

?

Default M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze

This is my new Luft M43 cap. I finally found the type I was looking for to fill the gap in my collection. I took a few pics of it alongside my other Luft headgear. All comments welcome. Cheers, Al.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze   M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze  

M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze   M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze  

M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze   M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze  

M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze
    P
    Many

Default re: M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze

HI Al, nice collection of headgear!

Joe

Default Re: M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze

Looks good Al.

I always like the blue rayon lining on these.

Cheers, Ade.

Very nice Lufty M43....if you compare the RBRn to the one stamped inside the M43 I've posted a few days ago you'll see that our two caps have been made in the same place!
    Thanks for sharing
    Manny

?

Hi Joe, thanks. The collection just keeps growing. Al

?

Hi Ade, I do too. I've been looking for this type with the coarse blue type wool and two piece insignia. I was also very pleased with the condition when it arrived in the mail. Cheers, Al.

?

Quote by Canuck63 View Post
    Very nice Lufty M43....if you compare the RBRn to the one stamped inside the M43 I've posted a few days ago you'll see that our two caps have been made in the same place!
    Thanks for sharing
    Manny
    Thanks for the info Manny. Indeed they were, Very cool !

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Thanks for the info Manny. Indeed they were, Very cool !
    REAL COOL!They're not 100% identical and that's even more interesting;the part of the earcover with the button/buttonholes is narrower on my specimen and the eagle is a tad different as well.The inner loops of rayon,which served to secure a makeshift "chinstrap" of some sort are secured with "coiled" sewing on my M43 while on your cap the sewing is straight and I suppose that they're wider than mine!!I DO LOVE the time and labor-consuming buttonholes on our caps too I think I'll keep mine now...I probably would have let it go if it wasn't for your thread!
    Cheers
    Manny

?

Quote by Canuck63 View Post
    REAL COOL!They're not 100% identical and that's even more interesting;the part of the earcover with the button/buttonholes is narrower on my specimen and the eagle is a tad different as well.The inner loops of rayon,which served to secure a makeshift "chinstrap" of some sort are secured with "coiled" sewing on my M43 while on your cap the sewing is straight and I suppose that they're wider than mine!!I DO LOVE the time and labor-consuming buttonholes on our caps too I think I'll keep mine now...I probably would have let it go if it wasn't for your thread!
    Cheers
    Manny
    Excellent, I'm glad I could contribute towards our common obsession with 3rd Reich headgear. I was impressed with the similarities in material and construction when I saw your photo's. I'm very happy to have gotten this cap. I paid under $475 USD which I thought was a very fair price. Cheers, Al.

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Excellent, I'm glad I could contribute towards our common obsession with 3rd Reich headgear. I was impressed with the similarities in material and construction when I saw your photo's. I'm very happy to have gotten this cap. I paid under $475 USD which I thought was a very fair price. Cheers, Al.
    US$475=€360...a steal ! Congratulation Al...I wouldn't let go mine for less than €450!
    Manny

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast