Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M43 for review

Article about: Please be so kind to tell your opinion for cap offered to me. Best regards Eduard.

?

Default M43 for review

Please be so kind to tell your opinion for cap offered to me.

Best regards Eduard.M43 for reviewM43 for reviewM43 for reviewM43 for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 for review
    P
    Many

I would like to see more details. Such as under the flaps.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Sorry, but this is all the photo that is (. On this you can understand something?

?

there are no opinions on these photos?

Very nice cap. Looks authentic, but goodness knows the market is flooded with replica German army/SS/Panzer caps.

?

It bothers me that inside it is rubbed into holes, and from the outside it, like a new one, does not even burn out in the sun, is this possible?

?

Appears to have an insignia sewn to the side (GJ, SJ, J), though cap is not of (usual) GJ pattern.
    I, too, was immediately suspicious of the rubbed-through liner and wear to the cockade, on a minty cap.

Definitely need better images!

Quote by Kohima View Post
    Appears to have an insignia sewn to the side (GJ, SJ, J), though cap is not of (usual) GJ pattern.

Hello,
    This is an Edelweiss that is sewn on the left side. The cap is not a Bergmütze just because the Bergmütze was discontinued after the Einheitsfeldmütze was adopted.

To the OP : there is no review possible for this cap. A review involves a certain amount of photos in order to determine if it's good or not, but here basically there are only 2 photos available, as the first three ones are the same....

Just ask better photos taken from all directions, with flaps up from the side, flaps up from the rear, all stitchings...etc...
    If the seller does not want to provide more photos, just give up on this one.

It is better to let go ten original examples than purchasing a repro one....
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

JPhilip, thanks for the advice, I agree with you!

To me the inside wear doesn't come close to matching the outside wear (lack of same).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast